No announcement yet.

How did you score Molina vs Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you score Molina vs Broner?

Every time I watch a fight I have a piece of paper and pen nearby.
    After each round I write down who I thought won it.
    My score for the Broner vs Molina fight wasn't the same as the judges score.

My final came out 95 -95

John Molina scored the first 3 rounds in my eyes , he was the only one throwing punches ,while Broner was going for suplex's and body slam's.

Broner stepped his game up for the next 4 rounds (4th ,5th,6th, 7th) and won them easily.

8th and 9th round I gave to Molina , I forget why but it's written down.

The final round I scored for Broner making it a draw.

What did your scorecards look like?

i gave molina 3 rounds and some later rounds were close, its just broner obviously had the power punches which looked better

broner showed no improvements, the same guy, same feet, same defense

Comment

Thought Molina won 3 clear rounds, there were another 2 that could go either way.

Broner looked worse IMO, if Molina had Power it would have been lights out.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
        Thought Molina won 3 clear rounds, there were another 2 that could go either way.

Broner looked worse IMO, if Molina had Power it would have been lights out.
        he is lucky it wasnt john molina in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          he is lucky it wasnt john molina in the ring
          Yeah he chose the right Molina last night.

I don't remember the whole fight from last night but I guess a case could be made for Broner winning the 8th and 9th rounds. I've been watching Teddy Atlas and the way he scores for years and I try to stick to his way cause he knows more than me.
          Teddy rewards clean punches more than he rewards flurries , I'd bet that he gave Broner the 8th and 9th rounds.

Comment

Working...
          X