Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Khan Hits UK Stadium in The Next 18 Months?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Khan Hits UK Stadium in The Next 18 Months?

FLOYD MAYWEATHER is planning to have a British fight inside the next 18 months.

That fight could even be an open air stadium defence of his WBC welterweight title against Amir Khan.

Bolton’s Khan is ranked number two contender for the unbeaten American superstar’s title.

Mayweather, 36, bids for 44th career win in Las Vegas on Saturday night when he puts his crown on the line against California’s Robert Guerrero, live and exclusive on BoxNation (Sky Ch. 437/Virgin Ch. 546).

His adviser Leonard Ellerbe said: “Floyd cannot wait until we can come over there and give the UK fans a big, big fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Khan will have to avoid getting knocked out in the next 18 months

Alexnder is no push over

Fight would be huge though, cant be mad at Money looking for the money

Comment

Its either khan or brook. Depends on which one maintains/builds his status

Comment

Khan and Brook should fight it out for who gets to fight him. That fight has been overdue anyways.

Comment

I think Floyd could fill a stadium in the UK. He is well known here, more so than the likes of Carl Froch which is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
            Khan and Brook should fight it out for who gets to fight him. That fight has been overdue anyways.
            Agreed. The build up of those two events would be massive on a world wide scale.

Comment

I like the energy in British boxing stadiums and arenas, would be huge to have Floyd fight over there, the only problem would be fighting to accommodate the EST zone.

Comment

noice. i don't even care if khan is not the best opponent, i just want a chance to see floyd fight live before he retires.

Comment

Hope it Brooks Khan stands no chance, Brook actually is very talented.

Khan will get chin checked at will, mayweather will carry him for 6 rounds before he knocks him out just to make it look competitive and give the UK fans there money worth.

BUT PLEASE, dont let them dude into the arena with them damn prep rally bullhorns shits annoying as hell!

Comment

Floyd-khan fight will sell big in england?Time to cash out on khan
                    whatever value he got left.

Comment

Working...
                    X