No announcement yet.

Alexander Vs Brook Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexander Vs Brook Poll

please post why you think your answer is the right one.

Brook will UD him but get robbed, devon is absolute garbage

Comment

Brook will beat him, I think he just overall better then alexander. I think Brook can be more tenacious then what alexander can be.

Comment

I have no idea how good either fighter is.

Alexander looked brilliant against Maidana but was poor against Bradley, Kotelnyk & Matthysse - although going the distance against Matthysse shows he has decent whiskers.

Brook has been at a level above all of his opposition except for Jones & Jones most recent fight may have shown his limitations (although the many changes to the opposition couldn't have helped).

Brook is going to have to push the fight though & this may play into Alexanders hands.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
          I have no idea how good either fighter is.

Alexander looked brilliant against Maidana but was poor against Bradley, Kotelnyk & Matthysse - although going the distance against Matthysse shows he has decent whiskers.

Brook has been at a level above all of his opposition except for Jones & Jones most recent fight may have shown his limitations (although the many changes to the opposition couldn't have helped).

Brook is going to have to push the fight though & this may play into Alexanders hands.
          Alexander is going to beat Brook. I can see the straight left hitting Brook all night.

Comment

I think Brook will win by KO. I don't think he would come to the states to lose. He is a big welterweight with lots of power and getting better. He KOed his last oponent with a left jab. That's real power. I think it's a close fight that could go either way but I am going with Brook. I thought Matthysse beat Alexander quite easily in spite of losing the decision.

Comment

#InB4TheyPostTSVid

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I think Brook will win by KO. I don't think he would come to the states to lose. He is a big welterweight with lots of power and getting better. He KOed his last oponent with a left jab. That's real power. I think it's a close fight that could go either way but I am going with Brook. I thought Matthysse beat Alexander quite easily in spite of losing the decision.
                his opponent was a real bum.

Comment

I'm going with brook by SD I'm not sold on either of these guys but think brook nicks this one with the more telling shots. Alexander will maul to try and nullify Brooks power hopefully brook can fight a good inside game.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    his opponent was a real bum.
                    Maybe so, but KOing any pro fighter with a single left jab is still very rare.

Comment

Working...
                    X