Mayorga: Miguel Cotto is a Cheating Piece of S#*^ Illegal Hand Wraps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    Sarcasm idiot.

Mr Robot is awesome btw. Love that show.
    I laughed because they were funny. FFS, you take everything personal... calm down.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
      I laughed because they were funny. FFS, you take everything personal... calm down.
      My bad lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89'
        Ever since Margarito was exposed and suspended. Mexicans have been trying to make it look like ricans are cheaters like them to make it "even".

So obvious.
        Don't you mean when Cotto was exposed? Steroids and Plaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Malgus View Post
          I knew it! F**k that piece of s**t Kneeguel Jotto! Respect to Mayorga for exposing Kneeguel.

Damn Puerto Kneecan cheaters, .
          I agree there is absolutely no difference between Miguel Cotto and Luis Resto both got the same weak ass coward blood pumping through their veins, both bout the same damn things.

Think about this cotto raped a girl you think cheating is above that scumbag? if you think so get your head out your ass.
          Last edited by CANELOLUJAH; 08-11-2015, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
            Don't you mean when Cotto was exposed? Steroids and Plaster.
            damnit u replied too fast i deleted it. i kinda changed my mind. this topics are old nothing new to say really. same bias form same fans

Comment

this **** was hilarious when he was actually a name, now this is just sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                3 things possibly happened to this kid here.
                1. He was beat up by a Puerto Rican
                2. The love of his life was gang banged by Puerto Ricans
                3. His father abandoned him and left his mother to suck off a Puerto Rican drug dealer in exchange for coke.

I would hate Puerto Ricans too if I was him
                Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                4. Or the border patrol agent that deported him was Puerto Rican.

5. Or the policemen that arrested his his father for pleasuring little boys at the zoo was Puerto Rican.

6. Or he stumbled upon his mother's sex tape playing hide the chorizo and stuff the pepper with Puerto Ricans that bullied him at his high school provided he got passed kindergarten.

7. Or he heard a rumor that if Donald Trump was elected president he would have a Puerto Rican vice president to fix our Mexican issues in this country.

I've got good news for y'all. Since your mothers were sterilized in Puerto Rico there's no way they could have birthed you so you're not really Kneecans. You're adopted Venezuelans or Colombians or something, , .

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
                  damnit u replied too fast i deleted it. i kinda changed my mind. this topics are old nothing new to say really. same bias form same fans
                  F5 championing it. Just like you El Nuevo Dia dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                    That left hook to the head broke Mayorga's arm remember???
                    Yea, that was classic. Cotto hit him so hard with that hook to the head that he broke Gayorgas arm in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzalez_Boxing View Post
                      Since you value his opinion so much, I guess you agree with his statement that Canelo is a coward?

Comment

Working...
                      X