Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time you saw Floyd fight and said "WOW that was a great fight"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think there should be a "Official The Big Dunn / Pac=Duran" master thread.

Comment

• exactly......

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
      Worst draining I've ever seen. It was like Canelo and his idiot team signed away any chance of a victory, and accepted defeat before the fight started. Little ******* should have at least come in a pound over or something.

Exactly. I just calls things like I see them, not what I want them to be like most posters on here. Canelo came back in his very next fight against Angulo, with energy, throwing vicious combos with speed and power, his defense was sharp and everything. Then you have morons on here who think Floyd is some kind of ATG for his performance. Manny would've beaten that version of Canelo too that night! Hahaha! Without a catch weight though, Floyd gets his ass beat. Canelo didn't have the energy required to fight like he wanted to. He knew what to do though, I assure you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
        I think there should be a "Official The Big Dunn / Pac=Duran" master thread.
        LMFAO. I was just thinking to myself damn we are arguing on like 4 different fronts.

Comment

• when was the last time you were in a fight TS (pac infant)?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            LMFAO. I was just thinking to myself damn we are arguing on like 4 different fronts.
            I'm enjoying it though bro, It's making my studying go down easy having these stimulating arguments to go back to lol

Comment

Working...
            X