Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If true, I'm in Heaven: Roman/Inoue supposedly set for Dec 31 this year

http://www.laprensa.com.ni/2015/02/0...75978-seguro-5

Had to google translate, but they said they got it from asking Roman:

The sports writer and deputy mayor of Managua, Enrique Armas Rosales said in his Playoff program he had spoken with Roman Chocolatito ?? ?? González at the ceremony of Sports Writers Association of Nicaragua, on Saturday January 31, and that was where the Nicaraguan tricampeón said for December 31 this year and has signed the fight with the Japanese champion at 115 pounds World Boxing Organization (WBO), Naoya Inoue.

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    http://www.laprensa.com.ni/2015/02/0...75978-seguro-5

Had to google translate, but they said they got it from asking Roman:

Yup, he said the fight is signed for the end of the year. Apparently after this upcoming fight he will move up to 115 and thus fight Inoue at the end of the year most likely for his strap.

I think Inoue beats him but it will be an amazing fight nonetheless. Damn it Hougigo, you are by far one of the best contributors to the site.. right up there with Simbros. Cheers mate.

Comment

What's your twitter Hougigo?

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
        Yup, he said the fight is signed for the end of the year. Apparently after this upcoming fight he will move up to 115 and thus fight Inoue at the end of the year most likely for his strap.

I think Inoue beats him but it will be an amazing fight nonetheless. Damn it Hougigo, you are by far one of the best contributors to the site.. right up there with Simbros. Cheers mate.
        Would explain the free fight he's giving out in Nicaragua against a journeyman....I hope Inoue still unifies with Kono though, although it seems unlikely.

Credit should go to Jro who doesn't post here anymore though, I got it via twitter on him. He has the lower weights on lock on twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
          What's your twitter Hougigo?
          @KFZ001

@jrosales13 has the news on lock though. Most of the lower weight news I get from him

I hope this is true, I would totally go back to Japan for this

Comment

Gonzalez puts a beating on him. Make it happen.

Comment

hougigo is singing heaven by bryan adams right now

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                hougigo is singing heaven by bryan adams right now

Comment

Comment

Holy sh(t! Like Pac vs Floyd of the lower weights.
                    Not sure who to go with for this Roman is one bad mofo but Inoue looks a beast.

Comment

Working...
                    X