Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Lamont still prescribed Testosterone Pellets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Lamont still prescribed Testosterone Pellets?

His argument was he required the pellets medically and he was cleared by the IBF. Does this mean he is allowed to be using his pellets? And if so is he using?

Yes i would think he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin
      Yes i would think he is.
      That's that b.s. right there. Would he be able to keep his levels at 1:1 or its always gonna be higher?

Testosterone deficiency my ass...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He probably is and I would be shocked if he was alone or even unusual among top level boxers in that respect. TRT is rampant in MMA, it's pretty unlikely that boxing is untouched.

Comment

Testosterone pellets, he is going to need a hell of a lot more than that when Lucas gets hold of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            He probably is and I would be shocked if he was alone or even unusual among top level boxers in that respect. TRT is rampant in MMA, it's pretty unlikely that boxing is untouched.
            Yeah there are boxers. Keith Kizer said there are at least two boxers that legally are on TRT .

I know in MMA is abused. There are times when its legit, mainly older fighters who lose testosterone at a rapid rate. Peterson however is very suspicious since he never disclosed the information to VADA. If its legit, why hide it?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
              Testosterone pellets, he is going to need a hell of a lot more than that when Lucas gets hold of him.
              His pellets vs Lucas' amino acid pills. Peterson stands no chance.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                Yeah there are boxers. Keith Kizer said there are at least two boxers that legally are on TRT .

I know in MMA is abused. There are times when its legit, mainly older fighters who lose testosterone at a rapid rate. Peterson however is very suspicious since he never disclosed the information to VADA. If its legit, why hide it?
                Because they thought they wouldn't be caught.

Comment

Yes he is probably still on it, you get a TUE an exemption from the commission, and usually when that happens they are not allowed to release that private info unless you test above the limit allowed.

Basically you can cycle on and off roids as long as you don't go above the allowed limit.

Its BS.

UFC president Dana White finally woke up to it, he is now banning that TRT stuff and said he won't allow it anymore because its a legit way to cheat through a loophole.

Anyone can get a prescription for TRT, just overtrain and lower you caloric intake and carbs and you will have lower testosterone levels and the doctor will just sign you up after testing you and findin it low, these doctors dont even try to help or know anything about nutrition and training they just sign you up so they can get paid.

If you don't use an anti estrogen when you cycle off you will get gyno aka man boobs, soft fatty skin, get insomnia, low sperm count, small balls, and other feminine traits.

Also women who use steroids have an enlarged clit, it looks like a small penis these side effects are no joke, I dont know why people take steroids, **** is not natural.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Because they thought they wouldn't be caught.
                    Right which obviously makes him.look like a cheater since VADA would approve TRT if the proper documents are provided and its proven he medically needs it.

Comment

Working...
                    X