No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa's Return: Fireworks Promised From Start To Finish

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
    i expect gamboa to win this but an upset is not too far fetched, just ask berto, ring rust is a much bigger problem than his opponent
    It's a fight, and Farenas hits hard, so anything can happen. That situation presents itself so often in boxing that it's not even worth mentioning. Let me ask you this: Would you bet on it?

As for ring rust, I'm almost certain there will be some. But Gamboa hasn't been sitting on his butt these past fifteen months. He's been training, sometimes for fights that never materialized. I hope Michael and his supporters aren't counting on Yuri's "ring rust" to save the day.

Comment

Any word on how Gamboa's been doing with sparring?

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
        i expect gamboa to win this but an upset is not too far fetched, just ask berto, ring rust is a much bigger problem than his opponent
        Idk what's more dumb, that you're comparing Gamboa to Berto or that you think Berto lost due to ring rust.
        Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        Any word on how Gamboa's been doing with sparring?
        Now that you mention it, does he even spar? I dont think Ive ever seen Gamboa sparring but then again I've never really bother looking for footage.

Comment

Working...
        X