Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm so glad we have a forum like Boxing Scene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's because we are the realest of the real, the hardest of the hardcore, everything else is second tier to Boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
      Just had a scan through the forum of Pacland's Philippine Boxing aka Phil Boxing. The place is like a minefield of ******s. Logic doesn't exist in those parts.
      I think that goes for any site where the emphasis is on one fighter. You can't sit there and say there aren't Mayweather fans who act just as fanatical as Pacquiao fans or "*******s". That goes for really any following in all sports. People have man / team crushes and disguise it as being "knowledgeable of the sport". It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        Just checked out the place. Wow, even those *******s are practical enough to have a separate Pacquiao vs Mayweather subforum instead of having a single thread. BoxingScene needs to take notes.
        As much as I would like to agree with you, this forum would be fairly quiet if there wasn't any threads related to Pac/May. Heck, a lot of the posters on this site only care about 1 of those 2 fighters honestly.

Pac/May threads=More traffic for boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by HBGBoxingFan View Post
          As much as I would like to agree with you, this forum would be fairly quiet if there wasn't any threads related to Pac/May. Heck, a lot of the posters on this site only care about 1 of those 2 fighters honestly.

Pac/May threads=More traffic for boxingscene.
          Less mindless Pac vs May discussion is a feature, not a bug! And it's not like the sticky in this forum is getting much traffic either.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            That's because we are the realest of the real, the hardest of the hardcore, everything else is second tier to Boxingscene.
            This.... Co sign

Comment

On the Internet everyone is hulk hogan and chats ****. But you gotta love the fillipino people, in real life there like the nicest people I ever met.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Well those sites are not really boxing sites they are just designed to suck off Pac who happens to be a boxer.
                Originally posted by Chups View Post
                And this place isn't?? LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  And this place isn't?? LOL!!!
                  are you a moderator there? I just checked it out for the first time and there's a moderator called Chups. There can be only one chups? Lol

Comment

Working...
                  X