• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
    Marquez moved up 17lbs?

it was actually 7lbs...

135 + 7 = 142

LMAO@ he talking about Floyd was scared to Shane.......

I hope he seen the Mayweather-Mosley fight
    But he didnt make weight against lightweight Marquez.. What an all time great.. BOOOO...

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
      lmao 17 pounds
      17lbs....lol..dude was crazy

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
        you know it buddy
        I would green k you, but you look so cute in red.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
          But he didnt make weight against lightweight Marquez.. What an all time great.. BOOOO...
          lmao@ you wanting Floyd to be drained....he weighed 4 lbs more than Marquez...wow

Comment

Tune up fight...it was a payday, nothing else...he deserves some credit for dominating Shane Mosley though...regardless of Shane's age...

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
              I would green k you, but you look so cute in red.
              ahhhhh thank you ?

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post

Here he is, Dan Rafael Jr...
                This guy says...

"Floyd has the shoulder roll, you dont think Manny is going to watch videos and be ready for that"

- Do you not think his other 41 fights people watched his videos and tried to be ready for that????

"How can someone who throws 1100 punches lose to someone who throws 600"

- Show me a fight were someone threw those kind of #'s against Floyd. You cant because just like Mosley they get sick of throwing and getting countered.

"Floyd is good at adjusting, but no one can adjust against Manny"

- He has losses so some people adjusted. When Marquez was knocked down 3 times in the first round, he adjusted. Many people think he went on to win that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
                  Tune up fight...it was a payday, nothing else...he deserves some credit for dominating Shane Mosley though...regardless of Shane's age...
                  Giving Floyd high praise against Shane is like me giving Pac high praise against Clottey..

Both opponents rarely did sh#$..

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
                    You say he owned him like Floyd was on the line...

And how did Floyd duck Vernon Forrest? Floyd fought ONCE at 154 for a money fight...nothing else...no disrespect but Vernon didn't have a belt when that fight happened and was about to fight Baldomir...
                    Mayweather ducked Forrest?....lmao!!

in 2002 Forrest was a WW and Mayweather was barely going to 135lbs...lol

Comment

Giving Floyd high praise against Shane is like me giving Pac high praise against Clottey..

Both opponents rarely did sh#$..
                      Shane was the #1 WW and ranked #3 p4P in the world...Clottey was coming off a loss to Cotto

Comment

Working...
                      X