No announcement yet.

Diaz-Marquez tactical or war?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    i love how Pac fans love to discredit Marquez's wins but see nothing wrong in the fights Pac has had against Diaz and DLH.
    Funny how Pacman was knocked out by a nobody then totally outclassed by a washed up Morales then after dropping Marquez 3 times he lost every round after that...then he got his ass handed to him in the rematch against Marquez and is now running away going to every possible measure to avoid the trilogy!

Comment

Originally posted by FasTHarD View Post
      Diaz will push the fight to Marquez.. I see him doing what he did to Freitas... If anyone forgot Freitas is a tactical/Technical fighter Diaz looks good beating him up...

Diaz lost to Campbell by a brawling match and he got out powered and outhustled.. I can't see Marquez outpowering Diaz...

Marquez first win in the LW division is overrated. Casamayor was past it and he still gave Marquez a hard time doing what he does best, Marquez never dominate at that fight before Casa was KO'd...

I got Diaz by SD or UD...
      Pacquiao's first win at LW is overrated. Old shot Casa >>>>>>> Prime David Diaz. Joel was the lineal champ and Diaz had a WBC belt that alot of people thought belonged to a shot Erik Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
        Pacquiao's first win at LW is overrated. Old shot Casa >>>>>>> Prime David Diaz. Joel was the lineal champ and Diaz had a WBC belt that alot of people thought belonged to a shot Erik Morales.
        Dj Krush is awesome live. Dude is really cool too. Kind of shocked when I learned he used to be ex-Yakuza.

Comment

Marquez doesnt allow fights to get into a war, he has never been in a war. Fighters like him dont let you get them out of their rhythm. He is there to counterpunch and disrupt your rhythm but not get in a war, he is all about controlling the pace but not dictating it. Total composure fighter, in close fights these type fighters more often than not win decisions because they never look fazed, anxious, or desperate. Casamayor, Hopkins, Mayweather are the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            Dj Krush is awesome live. Dude is really cool too. Kind of shocked when I learned he used to be ex-Yakuza.
            thats cool, Where did you meet him, does he speak English?

Comment

Marquez is gonna land his beautiful uppercuts all night long

Comment

entertaining ,balanced sort of fight with exchanges and action combined with technical boxing

Comment

Originally posted by machotime View Post
                  a tactical war
                  thats exactly what i say

Comment

there are people at work actually betting on what kind of fight it will be instead of who the winner will be...kinda crazy huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
                      thats cool, Where did you meet him, does he speak English?
                      My friend booked him for a show here in Austin a couple of years ago. It sounded like he knew very little. Enough to get by I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                      X