Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire Vs Guillermo Rigondeaux: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite fight this year. Very tough to say who will win. I'm jus going to enjoy actually happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
      I got Donaire initially by Rd 7 KO! But after I saw the Marroquin fight, Maybe Earlier! It could be rd 1!!
      Watch!!!! Nonito will hit that Thin chin of Rigo just like it was hitting Air!! Cordoba wasn't schooled, rigo runs for his safety! Cordoba's was not even half the fighter that Donaire is! Donaire's economical with his punches, sometimes he give away something to bait u to open up!

Darchinyan, Montiel, Nishioka, learned it the hard way!
      I'll bet you thought Nonito "The Monster" Donaire would KO Vazquez at about the fifth round, since old-man Arce stopped him in the twelfth. It's not all so cut and dry, Oracle.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        I'll bet you thought Nonito "The Monster" Donaire would KO Vazquez at about the fifth round, since old-man Arce stopped him in the twelfth. It's not all so cut and dry, Oracle.
        Did Donaire lost to Vasquez? The SPlit Decision was bullsttt! Donaire won that by wide Margin. Donaire KO of Arce makes equation like this!

Donaire >Arce> Vasquez

So where we Put Rigo in the equation? Nowhere until we see him got Koed in April!

Comment

So Far 2-1 odds! shows in the board!

Comment

Did Donaire lost to Vasquez? The SPlit Decision was bullsttt! Donaire won that by wide Margin. Donaire KO of Arce makes equation like this!

Donaire >Arce> Vasquez

So where we Put Rigo in the equation? Nowhere until we see him got Koed in April!
            Yet, once again, we see triangle theories don't work.

Comment

Yet, once again, we see triangle theories don't work.
              So what u trying to imply?

Comment

So what u trying to imply?
                Nothing. I'm simply pointing out that your line of reasoning is flawed.

Comment

Nothing. I'm simply pointing out that your line of reasoning is flawed.
                  so what's wrong point it out?

Comment

so what's wrong point it out?
                    The comment you made, "Donaire >Arce> Vasquez," is essentially a triangle theory. Triangle theories don't work.

Comment

The comment you made, "Donaire >Arce> Vasquez," is essentially a triangle theory. Triangle theories don't work.
                      It's like rating them! you cant put it any other way! you cant put Rigo in the equation because nobody amongst rigos opposition beaten anybody in Donaire's resume!

Comment

Working...
                      X