"You're a very nice person for a colored man"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Good observation, Dr Phil.

I got nothing on the sick stuff that comes out of people's keyboards on here.

I do it for reactions, however. Just like most of other posters do when they say sick things. It's fun.
    Im not even talking about anything sick you may of wrote, just in general on any topic... the way you write in general, it's odd lol.

For example, you would write: "I wonder if I should go over there, probably not... she wouldnt like that, maybe Ill go anyway, what could she say... **** it Im going"...

Most people would just think it and then say... "Im going over there"

Im just jabbing you.

Comment

Her racism wasn't in calling the masked one "colored", but in expressing surprise that a person of color could actually be decent.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
        Her racism wasn't in calling the masked one "colored", but in expressing surprise that a person of color could actually be decent.
        i get that, for the record. i was mainly just addressing this post:

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
        What pisses me off is what gives people the right to call African Americans colored? Aren't we all different colors?
        (which i now realise had already been addressed by mr ehrmantraut).

but seriously, isn't "black" worse than "coloured"? i mean, very few "black people" are literally black, while you could say that technically they are all coloured.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Im not even talking about anything sick you may of wrote, just in general on any topic... the way you write in general, it's odd lol.

For example, you would write: "I wonder if I should go over there, probably not... she wouldnt like that, maybe Ill go anyway, what could she say... **** it Im going"...

Most people would just think it and then say... "Im going over there"

Im just jabbing you.
          Mhm.

Out of all my friends in person and Boxingscene, you're definitely my frenemy. Everyone has to have one of those in life. Congrats Reed, you're the one!

Comment

Mhm.

Out of all my friends in person and Boxingscene, you're definitely my frenemy. Everyone has to have one of those in life. Congrats Reed, you're the one!
            lol, luv ya bro

Comment

Oh, I didn't answer the accusations of that post. I find it funny, that's why I type like that. I don't talk like that, why am I explaining myself on a forum.

You're a really serious dude, Reed. I'm a clown in person, I don't think we could hang out for 3 minutes. I'm the type who just says jokes and makes fun of sh-t, you'd probably be embarrassed of hanging out with me. I mean, I got some green k's for my granny post, but you really took it hard.

Comment

Bul**** I dont think this happened.

Comment

Oh, I didn't answer the accusations of that post. I find it funny, that's why I type like that. I don't talk like that, why am I explaining myself on a forum.

You're a really serious dude, Reed. I'm a clown in person, I don't think we could hang out for 3 minutes. I'm the type who just says jokes and makes fun of sh-t, you'd probably be embarrassed of hanging out with me. I mean, I got some green k's for my granny post, but you really took it hard.
                  Actually I laughed... I probably come off more serious than I am... Im actually somewhat of a goof in real life... actually Im probably 50/50 depending on the time of the day and whats going on.

Plus my mood on here reflects where Im at and what Im doing... right now Im at work so im in a blah mood... If you find me posting at night Im chillin at home and much more chilled.

Comment

Black. What's in a name? A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet. I've been a victim of racism before and it's not a good feeling at all. The world is an ugly place.

Last edited by Null; 12-18-2012, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Once worked a job where the whole crew (7 guys) was black except me and my brother. One by one day by day the crew told my bro and I they would have to reconsider their opinions on white people after getting to know us.

As nice as it felt, I was also left shaking my head wondering if we were the first white guys they ever spent time with.

Comment

Working...
                      X