Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Guerrero: "Andre Berto Has A Soft Chin"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And you're going to exploit that? At WW, I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      While this may be true (haven't seen enough of Ghost to know), Berto was showing signs of fatigue against Zaveck. Couple that with his inactivity, and I think Ghost will be able to sweep the later rounds with his boxing ability. Berto's best chance is to finish Ghost in the first 6 rounds.

It's likely that Ghost will be better acclimated to 147 and won't fade like he did against Aydin. On the other hand, Berto probably has to drain himself to make WW. This is a very winnable fight for Guerrero.
      Its possible that the Ghost will be better at 147 and won't fade which he has in his last 4 fights after a better early start but starch Berto out at 147? nah I don't see it and yes Berto's best bet is to shock him with his speed and power early.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Its possible that the Ghost will be better at 147 and won't fade which he has in his last 4 fights after a better early start but starch Berto out at 147? nah I don't see it and yes Berto's best bet is to shock him with his speed and power early.
        I think Ghost is just talkin that bullshit, his team will tell him to fight smart in the heat of battle and he'll listen. Best strategy is to take Berto into deep waters, test his endurance/stamina and make his top-heavy frame work against him.

Comment

I think Berto will smash him. but we will see.

Comment

Working...
          X