Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More surprising result Cotto vs Martinez or Garcia vs Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matthysse being stunned by Garcia. The better man CLEARLY won Cotto-Martinez.

Comment

None of those surprising

Comment

Well.......probably Cotto-Martinez.

Comment

neither. called them both.

but I expected Danny to drop Matthysse again and stop him, but that'll be in the rematch if that ever happens.

said Cotto would KO Martinez with ease. too much experience against legit opponents. no excuses, any "version" of bumtinez gets blown out by Cotto.

Comment

PR 2 Argentina 0

Comment

Mattyhsse/Garcia, I remember telling people if Martinez is not 100% Cotto could win this one

Comment

Garcia-Matthysse was genuinely surprising to me. I thought Cotto would win and win against a debilitated washed up Sergio Martinez. Not surprising in the slightest.

Comment

For me it's definitely Cotto vs Martinez I put 500 bucks down that Swift would beat Matts but I definitely didn't see Cotto beating Martinez.

Comment

Easily Garcia vs Matthysse for me. I was sitting there stunned when Garcia dropped him. I was bummed throughout the whole fight.

I was watching Cotto vs Martinez chuckling at the stream chat. Expected it to go exactly as I predicted.

Comment

Everybody knew beforehand the only way Cotto beats Martinez is if hes completely shot. Guess what he was.

Matthysse Garcia was way more shocking....Garcia showed a hell of a chin. I think the general consensus was Matthysse was gonna beat Garcia down.

Comment

Working...
                      X