No announcement yet.

Lightweight Ivan Redkach on ShoBox Jan 17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightweight Ivan Redkach on ShoBox Jan 17

He may have potential, I haven't seen enough of him to form an opinion yet.

Redkach is completely flying under the radar. He had a very good amateur career and has some serious pop in his shots. I expect him to win the 17th.

Comment

Looked like a gangly brawler not very impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
        With Golden Boy, he'll have more opportunity than better East European boxers will have with their lesser promoters.

He looks decent but nothing special. Too bad Golden Boy didn't sign one of the more talented Eastern European fighters like Khytrov or Mekhontsev.
        I thought he was with Lou DiBella (DiBella Entertainment), the company that produces Broadway Boxing. He has been on several of their shows/cards.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          I thought he was with Lou DiBella (DiBella Entertainment), the company that produces Broadway Boxing. He has been on several of their shows/cards.
          I thought it was Golden Boy because he's going to be on ShoBox.

But your right, he's with DiBella.
          Last edited by The Hammer; 01-15-2014, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Still very raw... Needs to keep busy and active vs decent competition.. He should have 6 fights in 2014 vs at least one untested undefeated guy, few journeymen that are 16-4, 22-7 etc,,,, fight a name vet like an Emmanuel Augustus type, Corley, zahirnraheem,,, he needs to stay active and slowly raise competition level, and see how much more polished he is in 2015.. U should have a much better idea how bright his future is by then

Comment

Came across this article if anybody is interested in reading: http://ringtv.craveonline.com/news/311361-ivan-redkach

Ivan Redkach, The Mexican Ukrainian. Has a nice ring.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
                Came across this article if anybody is interested in reading: http://ringtv.craveonline.com/news/311361-ivan-redkach

Ivan Redkach, The Mexican Ukrainian. Has a nice ring.
                I've become a fan of the Mexican Russian, Evgeny Gradovich...

Maybe I'll become a fan of the Mexican Ukrainian too.

Comment

Garbage. And he's got a generic tribal tattoo (almost identical to Cotto's). And this whole 'Mexican {insert nationality}' is getting boring now. 0/10.
                  Last edited by takingaim; 01-12-2014, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                    Garbage. And he's got a generic tribal tattoo (almost identical to Cotto's). And this whole 'Mexican {insert nationality}' is getting boring now. 0/10.
                    Is he really that bad?

Comment

Working...
                    X