Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricardo Mayorga: "Shane shoulf return that money from the Pac fight and that Latina"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricardo Mayorga: "Shane shoulf return that money from the Pac fight and that Latina"

Mayorga is cranking out some funny ass quotes from his twitter account.

http://twitter.com/#!/THEREALMAYORGA

Shane Mosley did not deserve payday against Pacquiao. If hes got any shame, he should return that money and that latina.

Manny is a warrior like me. Mosley is a maricon. That latina deserves a real man like me.

i wanted nick diaz but hes fighting jeff lacy. my great grandmother in a wheelchair give him a better fight. hes a puto.

Kirkland in July. In my world man wears pants. in Kirkland's camp that woman wolf wearns pants instead of panties. hes a maricon

After Kirkland, i desire a fight with canelo or pavlik- I,ll show him how real men drink beer after i knock him out in 2 rounds
    Last edited by Come∂ian; 05-12-2011, 09:47 AM.

man, i just might create a twitter account just to see what mayorga posts

Comment

You know it's bad when a guy you previously KTFO is talking smack about u.

Comment

fake, Mayorga can't speak English.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
          fake, Mayorga can't speak English.

his brother in law translates for him

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
            Mayorga is cranking out some funny ass quotes from his twitter account.

http://twitter.com/#!/THEREALMAYORGA

Shane Mosley did not deserve payday against Pacquiao. If hes got any shame, he should return that money and that latina.

Manny is a warrior like me. Mosley is a maricon. That latina deserves a real man like me.

i wanted nick diaz but hes fighting jeff lacy. my great grandmother in a wheelchair give him a better fight. hes a puto.

Kirkland in July. In my world man wears pants. in Kirkland's camp that woman wolf wearns pants instead of panties. hes a maricon

After Kirkland, i desire a fight with canelo or pavlik- I,ll show him how real men drink beer after i knock him out in 2 rounds
            I hope it's him for real because that's funny,especially the Latina and beer bit

Comment

i didnt know he spoke english.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post

his brother in law translates for him
                proof? probably you mate lol

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                  proof? probably you mate lol
                  read through twitter timeline

Comment

Surprised Arum hasn't tried to make Mayorga-Pacquiao;it's exactly the type of low risk decent financial reward fight he's been making - the build-up would be hilarious and for the three rounds it lasted a very violent affair.

Comment

Working...
                    X