Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAx Kellerman got scared and was a straight *****!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually liked max until he pulled that little weenie stunt

Comment

Max kept asking questions and kept giving Mayweather very little time to answer...hence the reason why he told him that he talks too much. Max better shape up.

Comment

I thought he handled himself well and if anything Floyd made an ass of himself.
        First he gestures to Shane to came over then he bitches at him when Shane kept it real.
        Floyd himself says," let someone call me out and they can get it" so Shane did.
        Also Floyd always says he fights who he wants to and that he controls all his own moves. Then when asked about Shane he says, he will leave it up to his people. Cmon man.

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
          Who gives a **** what max has to say, MAy just performed briallintly let him say what the **** he wants, god damn MAx is a *****!!!!

You do not seem to get the concept of what an interview is do you?

See there is the interviewer
          There is also an interviewee

Max was the interviewer. His job is to ask questions.
          Floyd was the interviewee. His job was to answer those questions.

Floyd would not play ball and answer those questions. So the interview was canceled by the interviewer.

^^^I hope that was simplified down enough for you^^^

The only one who got bitched was Floyd because he has a history of dancing around questions. He simply does not have the mental fortitude to deal with tough questions.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            You do not seem to get the concept of what an interview is do you?

See there is the interviewer
            There is also an interviewee

Max was the interviewer. His job is to ask questions.
            Floyd was the interviewee. His job was to answer those questions.

Floyd would not play ball and answer those questions. So the interview was canceled by the interviewer.

^^^I hope that was simplified down enough for you^^^

The only one who got bitched was Floyd because he has a history of dancing around questions. He simply does not have the mental fortitude to deal with tough questions.

larry merchant would have made that situation 1000 times more entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by isidius View Post
              Max kept asking questions and kept giving Mayweather very little time to answer...hence the reason why he told him that he talks too much. Max better shape up.
              If you watch it again. Everything Max asked him Floyd skated around and would not answer, but would instead give watered down bull****. Max would then start another question, floyd would rinse and repeat. Max was trying to get Floyd to pay attention to the questions. Floyd was off in his own little world.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                larry merchant would have made that situation 1000 times more entertaining
                Yeah that would have been good. Merchant would have done the same, except he would have been asking Floyd REAL questions that would have been even more awkward for him!LOL

Comment

HBO needs Larry Merchant back, he would have ****in humiliated Floyd. I can picture that:
                  "Congratulations Floyd do you think THAT was entertaining?"
                  " Why did you comeback and fight a Lightweight Champ instead of real WW like Cotto or Mosley?"

Kellerman respected and got disrespected in return. Floyd needs to be treated like a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    Yeah that would have been good. Merchant would have done the same, except he would have been asking Floyd REAL questions that would have been even more awkward for him!LOL

he woulda grilled floyd about the weight issue....how he felt about a slow and fat marquez...about PAC....then he would have turned around and talked **** to Bernard...i missed larry on the telecast last night

i stepped outside for a minute and when i came back, there was Kellerman comparing Katsidis to Marciano

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                      he woulda grilled floyd about the weight issue....how he felt about a slow and fat marquez...about PAC....then he would have turned around and talked **** to Bernard...i missed larry on the telecast last night

i stepped outside for a minute and when i came back, there was Kellerman comparing Katsidis to Marciano

LOL I missed that part. Kellerman cannot hold a candle to Larry. he at least took back control of the interview and ended it on his terms. He would not let Floyd intimidate him.

Comment

Working...
                      X