People voting for Osamabama...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    true.

i mean john mccain was only a pilot and navy officer. mccain is only a war hero and a much respected long time senator.

i mean that's nothing compared to what obama has done.

Congress Military

John McCain 26 years 22 years

Barack Obama 143 days 0

Summary concluded

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
      ...Nah, that's the good ol days of the Democratic party.
      They tend to look forward and not backwards. I wasn't making a political observation anyway. Just one about his generation not his race. He is an ancient dinosaur, living in the wrong age!

Well at least they won't need the secret service, and can save money by hiring two paramedics and a cardiac surgeon to protect his old life.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
        The GOP already had their chance with Bush and he has made things a mess. It's time for the Dem's to get a shot. Im not saying they are gonna fix everything and make it better, but at this point im willing to give them a shot over the GOP.
        then they shouldn't have nominated obama.

he's not gonna win.

he does well in polls but polls are just that.

it's called the BRADLEY EFFECT. in california a while back L.A. Mayor Tom Bradley ran for governor. he was leading throughout the campaign in the polls. but when they counted the votes he lost big.

you know why? white people get intimidated when polled concerning a black candidate. they don't want to say no because the pollsters might think they're racist.

so in the poll they say yes they'll vote for the black candidate but alone in the booth when no one's around they don't.

i guarantee the polls won't match the results in this election.

Comment

Obama, lmao what a mess

Comment

true.

i mean john mccain was only a pilot and navy officer. mccain is only a war hero and a much respected long time senator.

i mean that's nothing compared to what obama has done.
            Well you have Obama's stint in the state senate, where he voted "present" (instead of yes or no,) 130 times. Or his current reign, where he ranks "most liberal" in a senate that includes Ted Kennedy. And where he has voted along party lines 100% of the time (yet somehow he's supposed to "unite" us.)

Comment

he's not gonna win.

it's called the BRADLEY EFFECT. in california a while back L.A. Mayor Tom Bradley ran for governor. he was leading throughout the campaign in the polls. but when they counted the votes he lost big.

you know why? white people get intimidated when polled concerning a black candidate. they don't want to say no because the pollsters might think they're racist.

so in the poll they say yes they'll vote for the black candidate but alone in the booth when no one's around they don't.

Ronald Reagan was behind in the polls the whole time, until a week before the election. The press had been doing their very best to have the extremely poor Jimmy Carter get re elected. Reagan won in a landslide.

Bush Sr was behind Dukakis in the polls 17%, in September. Dukakis won 9 states.

Comment

he's not gonna win.

Yeah I think your right on that one. That's why im cringing every time somebody says that it's in the bag for Obama. Because deep down I don't think he's gonna win. I also don't think white america is ready for president of a different color than them they are to xenophobic. Even though there are probably gonna be more blacks and latino's that vote this year, the white vote is still much larger.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  Well you have Obama's stint in the state senate, where he voted "present" (instead of yes or no,) 130 times. Or his current reign, where he ranks "most liberal" in a senate that includes Ted Kennedy. And where he has voted along party lines 100% of the time (yet somehow he's supposed to "unite" us.)
                  Thats BS... what about the new G.I Bill that he and Jim Webb worked on? That bill was supported by a lot of Republicans, but wouldn't ya know the war veteran McCain voted against it! Something that will actually help recruiting for the military and help out vets when they come home, but that old SOB voted against it! Did that rich old **** forget where he came from?

Comment

Originally posted by Texasboy34 View Post
                    Thats BS... what about the new G.I Bill that he and Jim Webb worked on? That bill was supported by a lot of Republicans, but wouldn't ya know the war veteran McCain voted against it! Something that will actually help recruiting for the military and help out vets when they come home, but that old SOB voted against it! Did that rich old **** forget where he came from?
                    Democrats are constantly adding too much pork to much needed bills (and refusing to vote on others,) that's why Congress has a much lower approval rating that even Bush these days.

And of course Obama is sprinting for the center in a desperate attempt to get elected, seeing how pathetic his numbers are compared to the generic Dem vs Rep. You see him in a cowboy hat one week and a yamaka the next.

Comment

Originally posted by Texasboy34 View Post
                      Apparently you don't know MT77... You are more likely to see Jesus **** out a turd in the shape of Mohammed than hear anything remotely intelligent out of that inbred hillbilly.
                      this is true
                      MT77 buddy, how can u classify people just because they don't see things your way?

look at what the last republican did,
                      Started a war, Rasied gas prices, Increased the national Debt( by 1 billion)

amzing term huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X