Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kiko Martinez Stops Arsen Martirosyan In 12th Round Of Thriller

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kiko Martinez Stops Arsen Martirosyan In 12th Round Of Thriller

By Jake Donovan - Kiko Martinez repeated his success over Arsen Martirosyan, this time going on the road to pull out a 12th round knockout in their 12-round super bantamweight bout Friday evening at Palais des Sports de Gerland in Lyon, France. [Click Here To Read More]

The twiiter RBR tweets was insane. Can't wait for this one to get online.

Comment

He should fight Rigondeaux next !

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanstyle View Post
        He should fight Rigondeaux next !
        In spain everybody is saying Kiko should get a title shot, but superbantam is probably the loadest division in boxing. Rigo is too much for Kiko imo, and i´m spaniard. Maybe Takalani lol

Comment

Man they're slacking with Rigo's career. Donaire already got a fight scheduled probably 2 and still no word on Rigo's next opponent . Surely someone wants that belt no? But probably not Rigo haha.

Comment

Arce v Martinez would be a fun fight, for a belt or no belt. Kiko deserves a title shot but I can't see him beating any of the belt holders

Comment

He can beat Takalani, he lost a very close fight in southafrica when they met, he even knock down Takalani in the first.

Comment

Originally posted by calamaro View Post
                He can beat Takalani, he lost a very close fight in southafrica when they met, he even knock down Takalani in the first.
                I would like to think so, but the rematch would be in S. Africa and it wouldn't be easy on the road unless he got a KO. Too bad Kiko can't attract one of the big boys to Madrid. Campillo would still be champion if he didn't always have to fight in his opponent's home

Comment

Working...
                X