Collapse
No announcement yet.

E-Bay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, u should have created a paypal account wen u signed up for ebay, but u can do that now.

With paypal u can send and recieve money directly to and from ur bank account. Its the safest way to pay people on ebay.

So first...google PAYPAL, and sign up.

Then go to MY EBAY, and where it shows u the stuff u have won, click on PAY NOW.

Comment

yeah my sister has a paypal account its her ebay account

Comment

LOL.
        I see.

Well, click on pay now.

Comment

yeah coz im buying it on the BUY IT NOW just need the paypal password off my sis 1sec

Comment

oh ****

ive gotta create a paypal account l8r when my sister comes bck

Comment

I have sold about a many things off of ebay with no problems.

The main thing is to make sure you get all the money you need out of it. Dont forget that ebay charges you a small amount, not just to list the item but another small percent of the sale price. If you go through paypal, dont forget their fee's as well. Then there are the small things on top of the shipping, like packaging the items, and insurance.

I like to save and reuse boxes and envelopes from items I buy off ebay so I can use them on items I sell there.

Comment

Originally posted by ffcracker
                I have sold about a many things off of ebay with no problems.

The main thing is to make sure you get all the money you need out of it. Dont forget that ebay charges you a small amount, not just to list the item but another small percent of the sale price. If you go through paypal, dont forget their fee's as well. Then there are the small things on top of the shipping, like packaging the items, and insurance.

I like to save and reuse boxes and envelopes from items I buy off ebay so I can use them on items I sell there.
                thanks for the info ffcracker.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REAL NINJA
                  lmao someone did that 2 me on some boxing DvD's out bid me last damn min
                  i've learned to bid high in the last 30 remining seconds if i REALLY want something. i never have to pay my highest bid, but i bid the last highest bidder. u learn quick. lol!

Comment

Originally posted by El Temible
                    ok so recently i went on the buy now on ebay for victorious boxers 2 and recieved these 2 e-mails today sayin this

-----------------------------------------------------------------
                    Congratulations, the item is yours. Please pay now

Dear 8383micheller
                    Congratulations You committed to buy the following item:
                    ================================================== ===============
                    Pay Now
                    https://payments.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayI...B:EOIBSA:UK:21
                    ================================================== ===============
                    Item Name: PS2 Victorious Boxers 2 - BRAND NEW SEALED GAMES
                    Quantity: 1
                    Sale price: £6.99
                    Subtotal: £6.99
                    Postage & Packing:
                    Royal Mail 1st Class Standard: £2.50
                    Sellers Standard International Rate: £3.50
                    Royal Mail International Signed-for: £7.00
                    Insurance: £0.70 (optional)

Item and postage details for item number: 104752029364
                    Item URL: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...B:EOIBSA:UK:12
                    Sale date: Thursday, 06 Jul, 2006 11:23:55 BST
                    Payment details: Bidders who DO NOT pay by paypal may subtract £0.50
                    from the postage cost.
                    Seller information: gameworld121 (jkcbiss@aol.com)
                    john keeley
                    moreton, Cheshire ch46 6bw United Kingdom
                    Contact seller: http://contact.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISA...d=104752029364

so whats up have i bought and paid for this or what im confused
                    you committed to buying it but have not paid for it. you need to find out what payment options they accept.
                    most likely only pay pal. also, if you don;t live in the UK, then you need to make sure that they will ship to the US.
                    Also, if you are freom the US, you just paid almost double because of the exchange rate.

Comment

well im from england but dont even have a paypal account so how did i commit 2 buyin it

is there a other or easier way of buying things except paypal

Comment

Working...
                      X