Do you look your age?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you look your age?

I'm 26, almost 27 and I do NOT look my age

I still get carded every time i buy smokes or alcohol and the legal age is 18 here, if I grow my beard out I guess i look close to my age but as soon as I shave I look like 17 again.

It used to bother me when I was younger but now it's cool, I can pull younger girls easily because they think i'm about their age unless they ask.

Anyway, you look your age or older or younger?

I'm 25, I get "I thought you were 19-21". I think it's common to be in your 20s and people think you are younger. When you get to your 30-40s you probably start looking your age.

Comment

Same boat as you. 25 going on 26 soon. Get carded for smokes.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I'm 25, I get "I thought you were 19-21". I think it's common to be in your 20s and people think you are younger. When you get to your 30-40s you probably start looking your age.
        not nessasarily

I know a lot of guys my age who have receeding hairlines, have a bit of a beer belly coming through etc and they look way older. I dont think we will suddenly wake up one day having aged the 10 years. Hope not anyway

Comment

im 30 this june... i look like a damn 19 yr old..

all my friends from HS look old as sht...

not sure if this is a curse or what... i tried to grow a mustache and i look like fcking manny..

now i just rock a scruff.. i aint foolin anybody.. still 19.

Comment

I look a lot older than I am, people are often shocked when I tell them my age.

Comment

Mid 20's, people think I'm barely out of High School.

Perhaps it genetics, but I also attribute it to maintaining a healthy lifestyle and clean cut appearance.

Comment

LMAO all these young bloods on here, getting carded for cigarettes.
                I think I'm looking older, hair running away from my face, and gray hairs. But last night when I ran to the store to pick up beer I got carded, happens now and then. I think genetics plays a big part, white folks don't age well, Asians take a while but once they do they look ancient.
                I'm gonna be 37 this year

Comment

I do not look my age. Thank goodness.

Comment

im in my mid 20s i get carded too. asians look young. mid 30s asian can pass as a teen

Comment

Working...
                    X