Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No threads on the great ShoBox New generation card?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No threads on the great ShoBox New generation card?

I have searched since Saturday and have not seen and threads on this great fight card. It was an action packed fight card, all 4 fights. If you missed out on it. They will be showing the entire card tonight on Shotime.

Thanks man. I was wondering if they would re-air it. My brother was telling me about it yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
      Thanks man. I was wondering if they would re-air it. My brother was telling me about it yesterday.
      What your brother say? How incredible it was from top to bottom? It was truly a great card, highlights non-stop, with Antoine Douglas looking like a true BEAST!!!

Comment

That card was pretty good best one. I've seen since browner maidana

Comment

No one watches boxing here at all, they just argue over Manny and Floyd all damn day

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
            No one watches boxing here at all, they just argue over Manny and Floyd all damn day
            Pretty much

Comment

There was a master thread for this card. I know because I made it

Comment

Originally posted by smoothsmg View Post
                What your brother say? How incredible it was from top to bottom? It was truly a great card, highlights non-stop, with Antoine Douglas looking like a true BEAST!!!
                Yea he said the card was really good and got on me for missing it.

Comment

I don't have showtime anymore =/

I got a 3 month trial after I ordered Floyd- Canelo and their programming is garbage. Sho-Box is the only thing worth watching and it's not worth a subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                    I don't have showtime anymore =/

I got a 3 month trial after I ordered Floyd- Canelo and their programming is garbage. Sho-Box is the only thing worth watching and it's not worth a subscription.
                    I got Shotime strictly for boxing purposes regardless of its programming. Its very much worth having strictly for boxing purposes. Honestly, since 2012 Shotime has put on the better boxing as opposed to HBO.

Comment

Working...
                    X