Marquez-Pac IV or Holyfield-Tyson 1...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
    I feel the same way bro.

Love your youtube channel. I was happy to see that you pointed out in your pac jmm 4 post fight video that Pacquiao looked better than he did in any of the previous fights with Marquez and better than he did in any fight since Cotto. Most people seemed to leave that part out. The best version of Pacuiao we saw in years got KO'd cold.
    Cheers Carlos appreciated dude. It kinda annoyed me that people were acting like Manny was just "off" that night u know, it would dilute the strength of Marquez's win if that was the case.....which as we know it was Not!

Comment

Paquiao was NOT off on that night. He looked like an absolute killer. I haven't seen him fight like that since Cotto.

Comment

Both were great.....as they jolted the hell out of the two worst fanbases boxing has ever known.

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
          . . . . unfortunately, yes.
          To me it's a non issue because I just assume that all four of these fighters were juiced up.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            To me it's a non issue because I just assume that all four of these fighters were juiced up.
            I'm still trying desperately to hold on to what's left of my naivety and assuming that two of them weren't. It would be a lot less painful though if I just let it go.

Comment

I mean...if everyone is juicing, then isn't nobody juicing? That's kinda how I look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                I mean...if everyone is juicing, then isn't nobody juicing? That's kinda how I look at it.
                Marquez fans.

Its like when we found out about all the baseball players juicing. You can't just dismiss the guys who got caught when 80% of the league is doing it. Who they beat is who they beat, I'm not going to refuse them credit.

Comment

Working...
                X