No announcement yet.

Big' Nog's arm got broke by Mir Damn!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I didn't see any of the interviews so I don't know what Mir said, but I don't have a problem with him breaking the arm.

I think Matt Hughes letting Royce go was the right thing to do because he was so dominant that it wasn't going to cost him the win. But Mir was very close to defeat and letting go could've meant risking losing.

I don't think Nog will have any problems with it either, as a top BJJ guy he knows how things are.

Comment

I think you will find its the shoulder broke and not the arm.
        In catch wrestling its called a shoulder lock i believe

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
          I think you will find its the shoulder broke and not the arm.
          In catch wrestling its called a shoulder lock i believe
          In the heat of the moment it looked like the arm snapped. I started the thread before I even saw the replays. Shoulder separation or broken arm, point is permanent damage was done.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
            In the heat of the moment it looked like the arm snapped. I started the thread before I even saw the replays. Shoulder separation or broken arm, point is permanent damage was done.
            Oh yes most definitely damaged ,but permanent ? i dont know.
            A guy at my BJJ/mma gym had his should popped the same 10 months ago and hes now rolling again..messed his rotator up bad tho.
            If you've eva trained bjj and had even felt what this move feels like when its on you would know that its the shoulder that under tremendous strain,hence why in catch wrestling its call a "shoulder Lock " .

Comment

Oh yes most definitely damaged ,but permanent ? i dont know.
              A guy at my BJJ/mma gym had his should popped the same 10 months ago and hes now rolling again..messed his rotator up bad tho.
              If you've eva trained bjj and had even felt what this move feels like when its on you would know that its the shoulder that under tremendous strain,hence why in catch wrestling its call a "shoulder Lock " .
              Scratch that xray just realeased by UFC looks like I was right arm breakage did occur. Link posted below.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/12/1...-ray-frank-mir

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                Scratch that xray just realeased by UFC looks like I was right arm breakage did occur. Link posted below.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/12/1...-ray-frank-mir
                Yeh scratch that ,Ouch the arms busted ...thats the end of his fight career right there

Comment

Yeh scratch that ,Ouch the arms busted ...thats the end of his fight career right there
                  Actually breaking the long bone is better than tearing the elbow or shoulder ligaments. It will still be at least 4-6 months of rest but Nog may fight again. But at his age he might want to quit now before something worse happens.

Comment

Comment

Big Nog's career has been over since 2007

Comment

Working...
                      X