No announcement yet.

Black Student Sues White School Over Racist “****** Day"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
    This is why some parents shouldn't have. CHildren. They come out ignorant like you. Your day will come.
    Go suck on a toe you freak.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Haha I know right. The least they could of done was change the name to Hip Hop day or something.
      Someone would a found a way to sue some how, we live in a nation of pansies who sue because they don't like working for a living. I hate 95 percent of lawsuits because alot of them are bogus yet ppl find ways to make money.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
        Someone would a found a way to sue some how, we live in a nation of pansies who sue because they don't like working for a living. I hate 95 percent of lawsuits because alot of them are bogus yet ppl find ways to make money.
        I remember about 10 years ago I was watching this show and they were asking people on the street what they would do in a certain situation(don't remember the exact situation), and they came upon this person visiting America and asked them what they would do. Without trying to be funny at all the lady said "Well i'd just sue them, seems like it's what all Americans do right?" I was embarrassed for a sec, haha!!

Comment

****** day.............

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            This is the problem with the Triggerhappy's of the world. They never understand when things are for fun and when things are real. They're so overly sensitive with their head up their ass when it comes to themselves to the point where they're blinded by things around them.

Of course a bonafide snitch like Trig don't see it.
            Well, there are clear racial undertones but i don't believe they are malicious and i'm not black. I hate political correctness but when something is truly wrong, then it's wrong. The problem is that they call it ****** day (the n word with a w) which is obviously a bad word, but then again, the n word is also used as a greeting by black people to fellow blacks so you don't know whether it's offensive or not since you get mixed signals (i mean you don't have white people calling each other crackers). But having a day stereotyping black people is definately in bad taste - especially the gang tattoos. I agree with the previous poster saying it's better changed to hip hop day or black culture day...and get rid of the gang references tbh..that's just way too stereotypical.
            Last edited by Xercen; 08-05-2011, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Who does the ****** term offend more? White or Black people or probably about the same? I'm sure some whites would take offense if you call them a ******. Eminem would take offense, but even tho his musics alright I really feel he fakes alot of his behavior to sell his music.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                for fun or not it prolongs a negative sterotype of african americans, and when you sterotype some one because of their skin color your being racist.

let them wear what they want, but as soon as people start calling it whigger wednesday or any other term that confirms a corralation between their way of dress and african americans, the school needs to start suspending those people.

in that the school has done nothing about it, for what appears to be the second year in a row this is case of clear negligence.
                Completely wrong. If a serial killer is on the loose in America hes probably a white male in his 20s or 30s, doesnt mean Im racist against white people. Many stereotypes are based on fact, its just oversensitive pussies who cry out racism. This school made a very ignorant decision, but it doesnt make them racist.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  Completely wrong. If a serial killer is on the loose in America hes probably a white male in his 20s or 30s, doesnt mean Im racist against white people. Many stereotypes are based on fact, its just oversensitive pussies who cry out racism. This school made a very ignorant decision, but it doesnt make them racist.

If KFC was robbed of chicken, who would you blame?

Racist.

Comment

I agree with the black student.

The term "******" is a term used to describe white people who "act like ni66ers" lets be real here.

That would be the same as seeing images and video of Al Jolson in black face imitating the way black people supposedly act.

It is offensive, it's not "fun" and if there was some group imitating Mexicans being drunk, fighting all the time of any other stereotypical behavior, I would be offended as well.

It's not going to stop people from calling each other that but I can see why black people would be offended at the term.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                      Of course you wouldn't, you're the prosecuted minority and eveyone elses struggle is water compared to your sensitive ass.

It must be a difficult life walking around with such low self esteem about your appearence and attitude. Go ahead and post another stand up comedian making fun of white people, we don't give a ****.

******s try to mimic black becuase they LOOK UP to black people and white people make fun of ******s becuase they look stupid doing it.

When they mimic ******s they make fun of a sub culture in the WHITE community. You get that, right woman?

Its funny how you seem upset because of how we feel on this topic. I'm not the kind of guy who plays the race card but when I see it there's no denying it. I've traveled the world and I've accepted different cultures since I was young, so I tend to see things in a impartial way. Look, Idk how you grew up, where, IF you've ever seen racism at play in your life but I'll tell you this: racism isn't just based on hatred towards another, its also based on offending that race, obviously. If ****** Day isn't offensive to blacks, maybe we should have Jew Day or Nazi Day and stop being so 'sensitive' as you put it. I mean you would have to be an idiot to think they didn't create this day to offend, you actually think they did this so white kids who pretend to be black would feel more at home? Hilarious. The thing about racism now, people like you are blind to certain things; I get the same tone from you that I've seen from the same Republicans who send racist email jokes about Obama with watermelon patches and what not. When they got caught, they're the ones that act upset and act all surprised as to how its racist.

Comment

Working...
                      X