Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Divorce, Weight Issues Hurt Juanma With Salido

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You people are being harsh on JuanMa, he didn't make excuses did he?? He said his outside the ring issues were a non issue and gave credit to Salido for fighting the kind of fight he had to fight. It wasn't like Salido flattened JuanMa or he had taken a knee. He was still fighting and throwing punches and IMO the ref stopped it a bit too soon. I'm not mad at the stoppage, cause I'm one of the few people who think the stopping the fight was the right call but a champion should be let to fight to the end. JuanMa MADE NO EXCUSES!!!

Comment

• Juanma's my boy, but a loss is a loss. Arum needs to shut up.

Comment

• arums greedy self got exactly what he deserved.he should've already made and had the juanma vs gamboa fight. now some of the luster is gone. bring on gamboa vs john

Comment

• Tomasio - the truth hurts so learn to live with it!! Last night alone I can count a good number who came on here and made excuses and if you had bothered to have looked you would have SEEN all the posts so either you didn't or you are blind! Nothing but excuses for Trinidad, Martinez, Calderon, Seda, JuanMa.

Comment

• I think the lack of defense for the overhand right hurt even more.

Comment

• last time i checked. arum was the one that invited juanma to the party for publicity

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Tomasio - the truth hurts so learn to live with it!! Last night alone I can count a good number who came on here and made excuses and if you had bothered to have looked you would have SEEN all the posts so either you didn't or you are blind! Nothing but excuses for Trinidad, Martinez, Calderon, Seda, JuanMa.
                Go suck on Narvaez dicks or maybe a brazilians d!ck like are argentinians are accustomed to.

Comment

• ELH, you are just another LAME, biased PR fan. Hope you enjoyed seeing that smug smile on JuanMa's face get knocked off like I did! No defense and no chin JuanMa got owned last night. Another arrogant unbeaten fighter bites the dust with Kirkland and Lemiuex.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    ELH, you are just another LAME, biased PR fan. Hope you enjoyed seeing that smug smile on JuanMa's face get knocked off like I did! No defense and no chin JuanMa got owned last night. Another arrogant unbeaten fighter bites the dust with Kirkland and Lemiuex.
                    Difference between Juanma and those two guys you mentioned is that Juanma is a two division champ and far from being arrogant unlike like that ball of hair called who calls himself Huracan.

And Juanma has more heart than any boxer in this modern era.

Comment

• You should be proud of the humble, genuinly nice Cotto and the very special Wilfredo Benitez. Those are the ones you should admire. Not the arrogant Rocky Martinez who does the cut-throat gesture during weigh-ins or the Cockfighting little pi$$ Ant Wilfredo Vasquez. I will love seeing them knocked out some day.

Comment

Working...
                      X