No announcement yet.

World's Best Footballer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    It is very difficult to chose Christiano Ronaldo over Lionel Messi.

Right now. But I mean that's what makes picks.
    'Picks' I agree with you for a change 100%!!!!!!!!!! I dunno what's more cringeworthy, a fat yank feigning football knowledge or a prawn and cucumber sandwich/armchair Manure fan who knows the truth but is in denial. In either case, I KNOW neither of them go to watch games live. Commerical fans make me laugh. Support your local team through thick and thin, season after season then get back to me fella!

Comment

• I love people who insult others to get a point across. Nothing really to seperate Ronaldo and Messi, if you say otherwise you're a "moron". It's hardly suprising a Liverpool fan is going off on Ronaldo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leakbeak View Post
        OMG, what do we have here? The guy who rates Beckham and uses the term 'plays' in football! What a joke. You might be watching them both, but I can tell you can't play football for ****! Not just because you're a fat donut eating yank, but because you don't know **** all about it either. That is why you wouldn't understand the concept of a big game bottler, and why C Roni proved in Rome that he is no Messi. Even from a technical viewpoint, Messi's ball control is unreal as he weaves in and out and goes forward. Against big teams C Roni bottles it, runs diaganolly to avoid everyone then just hits and hopes to get lucky as he did V Porto. But the best of the best don't give you the time and space that Porto do, lol. Let's wait for El Classico and laugh at the big game bottler disappearing like he did V Liverpool
        HuH ?

Jesus you need to quit drinking.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          I watch enough of both.

It's hard to pick this, but I made up my mind with the facets.

Ronaldo is bigger, Faster, and is a better target in the box.

Messi as more clinical/threatening/capable is very dazzling....but the fortitude Ronaldo shows physically makes me chose him. He won't ever wear down (once again Messi really doesn't either but that's not the point) he remains at his very pacy capable level throughout the match.

His being physical and the runs he makes wear out defense.
          Cristiano's athleticism is also the reason why Messi will end up having a longer career than him.

Finesse>Athleticism

And that's why CR is so so, so far in La Liga.

Messi > Cristiano

Comment

Working...
          X