Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Andrade get schooled yesterday not including his knockdown?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Andrade get schooled yesterday not including his knockdown?

If the Knock down didn't happen yesterday, do you think Lucian Bute schooled Andrade but not as good as Kessler though of course...
    Yes
    44.00%
    No
    48.00%
    Undecided
    8.00%

I wouldnt call it a "Schooling". He did win majority of the rounds but he also got hit alot himself. Just look at his right eye.

Comment

I wouldn't say it was a schooling because it went exactly as everybody thought it was. We all knew Andrade was limited and that he would get outboxed. He would have to extact something from Bute in the early rounds and cash in late, and that's what he did. Did Bute win a decision, yes. But that's why they fight 12 3 minute rounds.

Comment

No, he was not schooling him, Kessler showed what domination was. Bute was simply winning, clearly, competitively winning.

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
          I wouldnt call it a "Schooling". He did win majority of the rounds but he also got hit alot himself. Just look at his right eye.
          I think that was from a deliberate headbutt by Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
            I think that was from a deliberate headbutt by Andrade.
            Bute also swells incredibly easily around the eyes. I believe he was swollen around his eyes against berrio's before he ko'd him. And I don't remember Berrio's being that great in that fight. I thought that was a pretty much one-sided fight.

Comment

Kessler schooled him... Bute just barely won. When it should have been a KO for Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by The Texican View Post
                I wouldn't say it was a schooling because it went exactly as everybody thought it was. We all knew Andrade was limited and that he would get outboxed. He would have to extact something from Bute in the early rounds and cash in late, and that's what he did. Did Bute win a decision, yes. But that's why they fight 12 3 minute rounds.
                Here you go dog

Comment

Bute was doing a John Ruiz hugging-fest throughout the fight.

He got OWNED in the 12th - regardless of what he did beforehand.

Comment

I thought Bute was dominating him for all that fight except the 5th round and obviously the 12th. Andrade's only chance really from the beginning of the fight was hope to wear down Bute and he did and I feel the ref let him down by having that shady count. It wasn't any where near as dominant of a performance as Kessler's, but Bute was still winning rather easily before the 12th.

Comment

Working...
                    X