No announcement yet.

prince naseem hamed vs floyd mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    He wasn't the greatest Hamed supporter. Naz had no obligation to move up in weight. Mayweather was desperate for the fight against a smaller man who was making the big money. No surprise there. Hopkins probably would've wanted a piece of Naz at that time.
    well, hopkins does want to fight floyd these days so... you have point there

Comment

he totally woulda made Naz wear pillows

Comment

Hamed was a featherweight, Mayweather wouldn't have fought him til Floyd was a welterweight.

Comment

Hajajshaaaha

Comment

10 people voted for Naseem?lol Yall do know he ducked Mayweather right?

Comment

Mayweather destroys him

Comment

Hamed lays Floyd out in 3. Too strong for Floyd IMO.

Comment

I think this would be a one sided mismatch. Floyd stops Hamed if he tries to clown and showboat.

Comment

Floyds was 5'8! Naz is barely 5'4! and the heaviest he had ever been as a fighter was 126lbs lol (now he's like 226lbs).

People thinking Floyd could stop Naz is very ill judged, the guy has never been stopped and his biggest weapon was his ability to KO people when he looked most vulnerable.

Anyway my personal opinion is Floyd only wanted Naz once he was on the slide after his bad hands and love for the sport had faded out. I think both in their prime it would be a great fight, with Floyd obviously being the better boxer, but Naz being the heavy handed awkward fighter he has always been having that thirst for a KO.

Comment

well clearly you people kpow nothing about the sport and obviously the only prince naseem fight uve ever seen is the one against mab....lets just get 1 thing straight......1) has floyd maywether accepted amir khans offer as khan has been calling him out since 2012? no because khans not good enuff.......2)in 1998 prince naseem was the don of boxing and the ricgest featherweight in the world he was also the highest box office attraction ahead of tyson and mayweather was a nobody, why would the don of boxing take on a nobody? 3) if uve seen any of naz fights u know he was nowhere near himself against mab, he was slow , lazy and he didnt even do his famous jump over the rope, he clarly just turned up for the money and still only lost on points, im sorry barerra has no technical boxing skill at all, just look at the way he throw he punches at naz i can fully uinderstand why naz didnt take that fight seriously, i would of done the same thing just relkied on my power.....4) every genuine boxing critic in world has said a 1997 naseem would have destroyed barrera , frank warren has said when he tried to make the fight happen in 1996 barerra camp point-blank refused..5) just cuz a 2001 lazy slow poddling no longer in love with the sport naseem lost on points to average fighter (barrera - just a tip-tap 12 round points winner not a natural fighter / american -mexican hype thats all) so ur guna take away naz 31 knock outs....ur guna call tyson overated cuz he got knocked out by lennox lewis? ur guna call paquio overrated cuz he lost to mayweather, .....a 1998 prince naseem would have absolultley murdered mayweather u have to be a complete insult to the sport of boxing if u think otherwise.....naz was a knock out artist who earned his wage and mayweather is typical american hype" who earns millions throw fraud.....i think naseem being a muslims is the sole factor to why he is always hated on by others online, they simply take what certain trolls have said and then try to re-write history with it.....boxing is dead mainly due to this generation of disillusioned boxing fans......they just hyp up and support anyone without really understand the sport.
                      Last edited by KingKong1231; 05-16-2015, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X