No announcement yet.

Street Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
    Haha u ****ed up a crack head or a meth head but at the end of the day your a snitch
    darkstar you obviously have no idea what the real world is like. Have you ever tried to raise a child in or near an area infested with not only the meth head, but all of his cronies and dealers. **** you little boy call me a snitch I would have done the same thing *****

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
      I do not box, I read a little stuff out of books. I can see me getting into a streetfight with some ******s myself. I plan on firing the first punch, and ending it without getting hit if possible... which I doubt! lol but Id like too
      WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN ******?
      IF YOU ARE REFERING TO URBAN CULTURED WHITE'S OK I'M A ****** I EVEN HAVE A HALF BLACK SON. SO. COME THROW THE FIRST PUNCH. PLEASE

Comment

Originally posted by kingdosia View Post
        WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN ******?
        IF YOU ARE REFERING TO URBAN CULTURED WHITE'S OK I'M A ****** I EVEN HAVE A HALF BLACK SON. SO. COME THROW THE FIRST PUNCH. PLEASE
        man not at ******s ****. There are some punk ass kids who are ******s who want to fight me

Comment

Around here, the word refers to SUB-urban, NON-cultured whites. Who generally end up looking like this:

and thinking they're badass. They talk ****, they get all up your face, yo, and they drive 115-hp 4-door family sedans with 2-foot wings and 4" exhausts. But man, they look cool.

And it's unfortunate, but these kinds of jokers really DO start crap. I've seen it; I've had to walk away from it. These are the kinds of morons who might be packing their daddy's Sig Sauer and want to show their frat brothers or suburban homies that they're hard, yo. Word to the cul-de-sac.

Point being, I doubt he was referring to you.

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
            Around here, the word refers to SUB-urban, NON-cultured whites. Who generally end up looking like this:

and thinking they're badass. They talk ****, they get all up your face, yo, and they drive 115-hp 4-door family sedans with 2-foot wings and 4" exhausts. But man, they look cool.

And it's unfortunate, but these kinds of jokers really DO start crap. I've seen it; I've had to walk away from it. These are the kinds of morons who might be packing their daddy's Sig Sauer and want to show their frat brothers or suburban homies that they're hard, yo. Word to the cul-de-sac.

That is EXACTLY what the kid I might fight is. Good save

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post

LMAO AT THAT PIC. I DIDN'T KNOW THEY STILL EXISTED. THAT **** WOULDNT FLY AROUND HERE. HE WOULDNT LIVE LONG.

Comment

There were a lot of these penny-ante Scarface wannabes sucking my neighbor's ****, running his **** in their half-primered Civics, tear-assing through the neighborhood at 3 AM. The kind of kid who's just stupid enough to be actually dangerous -- he grew up in a McMansion, flunked out of high school, and thinks running ice for free hits is "the life."

Comment

Originally posted by kingdosia View Post
                  LMAO AT THAT PIC. I DIDN'T KNOW THEY STILL EXISTED. THAT **** WOULDNT FLY AROUND HERE. HE WOULDNT LIVE LONG.
                  Yeah, you're looking at high fashion in the "drug scene" around here. At least, so it is uptown, in the clubs and the parking lots. I **** thee not.

Comment

lmao you have these guys in America too? lmao cos we get them in England all over the place. I dunno how many are drug dealers. Most dont even do up there cars there drive tiny little things at like 70 mph thinking its "well hard." There are, although distinct differences from the 'chav' and the '******' here: ( btw chav is alot more common in England )http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chav I know the kid in the 5th picture. hes friends with one of the punks! http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=******

Comment

YOU KNOW WHAT IT WOULDNT BE WORTH THE TIME OR EFFORT. THE GAIN WOULDNT BE MUCH THE DOWNSIDE COULD BE BAD NOT A GOOD GAMBLE. DON'T THROW THE FIRST PUNCH IF YOUR A MAN ABOUT IT WALK. IF HE PERSISTS. TRY TO WALK AGAIN. IT HAS TO BE PETTY. LOOKING AT THAT TYPE OF GUY, THERE IS NO OTHER EXPLINATION. IF HE STARTS TO FIGHT YOU OF COURSE DEFEND YOURSELF AND YOU BETTER WHOOP HIS ASS. BUT NO AMOUNT OF NAME CALLING OR HARASSING IS GOING TO BE WORTH MAKING YOURSELF LOOK JUST AS BAD AS HE DOES.
                      AS FAR AS MY LAST POST IM HAVING ONE HELLUVA BAD DAY. LOST A BIG FIGHT IN COURT ABOUT A CONTRACT I GOT SUCKERED INTO AND A FIGHT I HAD SHCEDULED FOR NOV4TH FELL THROUGH. NOT TO MENTION WORK SUCKS ASS TODAY. I APPOLOGIZE AS A MAN FOR ANY INSULT I MAY HAVE DIRECTED TO YOU.

Comment

Working...
                      X