Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you rather have a granite chin or 1 punch knockout power?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rather have the power its going to keep a guy from coming in on you so much if you do have a weak chin also its a game changer where as if youre in trouble with a granite chin and weak punches all you can do is just take punches basically you arent likely to back a guy up

Comment

I'd rather have that power, i'll just work my stamina, footwork, head movement, so yes I would rather be pacquiao(goodchin) than mayweather(goodpunch)
      Last edited by Pain~Lucy; 01-23-2014, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
        I would rather have the power being i wouldn't be the type to block punches with my face. Also in theory a power puncher would walk through the granite chin feather fisted fighters punche's that are unable to break his glass jaw and break him and his granite chin down.
        no no no feather fists can break a glass jaw.

Comment

Granite chin I'll go to war every time and be a fan favourite. One punch ko power would be a fan favourite too but if you got a biscuit chin chances are you'll have the support khan gets. And everyone would just watch to see how got koed first

Comment

I will take the granite chin, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
              Granite chin I'll go to war every time and be a fan favourite. One punch ko power would be a fan favourite too but if you got a biscuit chin chances are you'll have the support khan gets. And everyone would just watch to see how got koed first
              can you mention name who become a fan favorite that's a granite chin and featherfisted?

Comment

This is a pretty good question I couldn't really decide, but swayed slightly more towards having power.

Interesting because having a bad chin would mean getting hurt all the time and possibly chip away at your careers longevity (Khan), whereas having to rely on a granite chin repeatedly and take big shots over and over will get you hurt in the long run (Ali). Having no power would affect fan base numbers and hype value to a degree (Malignaggi) but just having tons of power doesn't mean you would be a good fighter (Butterbean)

Good question man...

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
                  can you mention name who become a fan favorite that's a granite chin and featherfisted?

the guy moving his feet in your sig.

every HW can punch, but muhammad ali had very little power compared to his hard hitting peers in the 70's.

Comment

The better your chin, the more you allow yourself to get hit in the majority of cases. Just because you have a granite chin it doesn't mean your brain doesn't take a battering. Just ask Ali.

I'll take that one punch KO power all day.
                    Last edited by Adamjr91; 01-23-2014, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Give me that Julian Jackson power.

Comment

Working...
                      X