Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To my married posters,when did you realize she was THE ONE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Thats puppy love. Until you live together, ya'll dont know shi t!!!
    True!!! HAHA I remember the first 4 years with me and my wife, we were all about each other and fukin like rabbits.

Now it's different, we still love each other very much but it's a different type of love. It's not the same butterflies in the stomach love it's deeper than that.

Your right though, you need to live with someone and smell their farts and see them in the morning before you know what love is.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      True!!! HAHA I remember the first 4 years with me and my wife, we were all about each other and fukin like rabbits.

Now it's different, we still love each other very much but it's a different type of love. It's not the same butterflies in the stomach love it's deeper than that.

Your right though, you need to live with someone and smell their farts and see them in the morning before you know what love is.
      BG was talking about how everything fits together so perfectly. It NEVER does. Id bet my life if they lived together there's something each persons gonna do every single day that pisses the other one off some kinda way. Its how you react and adjust to that shi t that's real shi t. You get past that and thats when you grow, and when you work for real, lol.

Wait till you're with someone through all the ups and downs of life. You make it through that and you really know about everything with your wife. They see you at your best and worst and vice versa. If shes still around and you are too, you're a squad.

Comment

Working...
      X