Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Bute: Who Would Want Froch Again After That?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eddie Hearn, isn't he the prìck who could've got froch DQ'd? The guy is a complete aršehole!

Comment

Bute won't want anything to do with Froch again, whether the fight be in Canada or on the moon.

Comment

Originally posted by golden247 View Post
        Eddie Hearn, isn't he the prìck who could've got froch DQ'd? The guy is a complete aršehole!
        It was a foolish move no doubt about it, but it's down to Eddie Hearn that Froch is back on TV & now has a decent profile. If he hadn't stepped in then Froch's fights would probably still be on Showtime. He just got overexcited re the fight, it's a mistake he won't make again.

Comment

This is the 2nd time in as many days that this type of comment has come out of Camp Froch. It seems to me that they are possibly angling to get out of the rematch in Quebec. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
            This is the 2nd time in as many days that this type of comment has come out of Camp Froch. It seems to me that they are possibly angling to get out of the rematch in Quebec. Just saying.
            Big money fight for both guys with little negotiation. Carl already had said that Bute got his attention with his power so it sounds to me that they are considering it

Comment

i think team froch is getting a bit ahead of themselves, it was a good win for froch but you have to analyze the fight.

bute won rounds one and two with boxing in the center of the ring.

bute was winning the first half of round three until 1:50 when he decided to

go lay on the ropes and invite froch in and just stay there full guard getting

thumped.

bute staggered and hurt, in round 4 boxed ok for a fair amount of time until

he layed on the ropes again and allowed froch to tee off on him, he never

recovered from round three.

if bute boxes his fight and boxes and stays off the ropes, decides to use

a stiff jab not a pawing hesitant jab then he can offer a better fight.

i think bute should take the rematch in canada and learn from his mistakes.

bute at 32 and a veteran should have known better to lay on the ropes, he

does not have mayweathers abilities...

he needs to fight his fight and a rematch in canada will have good hype

for boxing

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                It was a foolish move no doubt about it, but it's down to Eddie Hearn that Froch is back on TV & now has a decent profile. If he hadn't stepped in then Froch's fights would probably still be on Showtime. He just got overexcited re the fight, it's a mistake he won't make again.
                could you imagine if he would have gotten froch disqualified?

what an ignorant and unprofessional move, wow you think he would

know better

would hate to see any boxer fighting for their life only to lose a fight like

that because their promoter is a dumb ass

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                  i think team froch is getting a bit ahead of themselves, it was a good win for froch but you have to analyze the fight.

bute won rounds one and two with boxing in the center of the ring.

bute was winning the first half of round three until 1:50 when he decided to

go lay on the ropes and invite froch in and just stay there full guard getting

thumped.

bute staggered and hurt, in round 4 boxed ok for a fair amount of time until

he layed on the ropes again and allowed froch to tee off on him, he never

recovered from round three.

if bute boxes his fight and boxes and stays off the ropes, decides to use

a stiff jab not a pawing hesitant jab then he can offer a better fight.

i think bute should take the rematch in canada and learn from his mistakes.

bute at 32 and a veteran should have known better to lay on the ropes, he

does not have mayweathers abilities...

he needs to fight his fight and a rematch in canada will have good hype

for boxing

I didn't give Bute a single round myself

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    I didn't give Bute a single round myself
                    rewatch the fight it is on youtube now.

i think bute fought his fight and was out boxing froch rounds one and two,

and as i stated was ahead in round 3 for the first half

go rewatch it with the sound off and the box nation pro froch commentating

off

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                      rewatch the fight it is on youtube now.

i think bute fought his fight and was out boxing froch rounds one and two,

and as i stated was ahead in round 3 for the first half

go rewatch it with the sound off and the box nation pro froch commentating

off
                      Bute possibly won the first round, he lost everything else. Round 3 was a 10-8 round. He clearly can't handle the Cobra's power & will get KTFO by him anywhere in the world.

Comment

Working...
                      X