Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the improbable happened on May 5th or June 9th, which fans would be more ghost?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the improbable happened on May 5th or June 9th, which fans would be more ghost?

*OPs Note* I give Cotto a small; 5-10% chance of winning and Bradley a -10-0% chance of winning*

In the event that either of the the two best fighters on planet lose their next fight to either Cotto or Bradley, which set of fans on NSB would escape to the shadows and be more ghost; Mayweather or Pacquaio fans?

Which set of fans, in the midst of their rage, agony, despair and disbelief would reign terror and overload NSB, make alt accounts ranging in the millions and ultimately disappear until the inevitable rematch corrects the terrible injustice?

Which fans would need to be on high alert?

Discuss
    Floyd's fans would disappear and leave a trail trollage
    29.73%
    I fear for the safety of every citizen in and around the Phillipines
    56.76%
    It doesn't matter bruh! Malignaggi beats both them bums, once in the AM and then in the PM
    13.51%

Their would be no more use of the pinoy lounge

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      *OPs Note* I give Cotto a small; 5-10% chance of winning and Bradley a -10-0% chance of winning*

In the event that either of the the two best fighters on planet lose their next fight to either Cotto or Bradley, which set of fans on NSB would escape to the shadows and be more ghost; Mayweather or Pacquaio fans?

Which set of fans, in the midst of their rage, agony, despair and disbelief would reign terror and overload NSB, make alt accounts ranging in the millions and ultimately disappear until the inevitable rematch corrects the terrible injustice?

Discuss
      boxing fans would win..cause these 2 have been fucking us for 3 damn years

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post

Discuss
        Pac already lost 3 times, some *****s and Marquez lovers said Pac lost 3 times to Marquez but his fans are still going strong. So adding another one loss to his record do you think that will make them disappeared?
        Last edited by straightleft; 02-06-2012, 12:29 AM.

Comment

If Pacquiao loses, his fans will be nowhere to be seen, like they were from November 12th through the new year.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
            If Pacquiao loses, his fans will be nowhere to be seen, like they were from November 12th through the new year.
            Are you blind or stupid or both? Read my post above and guess why Pac fans were still here.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
              Are you blind or stupid or both? Read my post above and guess why Pac fans were still here.
              You guys will be gone once Pac retires and you know it.

Comment

its always pac fans. to floyd fanatics hes a gay boyfriend but pl get over heart break. to pac fanatics its god worship. if theyre god fails they lose as a country because theyre blinded by racial/national pride.

Comment

*******s seem to be quite resilient. They come up with new, creative and ******ed excuses all the time.

I could picture a Mayweather dickrider like Burner just straight blocking everyone on the forum and refusing to ever speak about it

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                    Why you gotta start bulls**t beefs on a message board????

I was thinking that we were talking the Floyd lovers and Manny lovers, who excuse anything and everything that do, as well as hate on anything and everything the other does.....right???

The hardcore Floyd haters.........BOMBS, CHECK HOOKS, who are really probably the same guy, PRINCE, and other hardcore Floyd haters and Manny fan were pretty f**king quiet after the Marquez fight for a long time, and you can't deny that one.

Comment

Working...
                    X