Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post

Pacquiao smiling while staring at Hatton's chin

Comment

I think it's just the pose, looks like he sucking hes stomach in.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
        He does 1k sit ups a day man..... I doubt he's that soft. It's mostly the extra 6 pounds he's carrying compared to the Hatton weigh in. As well as the flex.
        Notice why I said 'Looking slightly softer than usual.' He looks softer and that can't be denied. Cotto will be the first one to really test Pac's midsection since 130.
        Originally posted by Athrun340 View Post
        water weight people.

notice he weighed 144 tonight and not the usual 142.

edited: lighting can also affect vascularity.

just sayin
        He hasn't had a set weight for the last few fights. From 142 to 138 to 144.

Comment

He's not even flexing against Hatton and he's more defined. It's not a body building contest, but the undefined gut will be a good target.
          Pac doesnt dehydrate for this fight. Cotto does. Cotto probably will weight 15 lbs more for the fight. Pac will look the same as the weighin but will look more cut for the fight. Pac will be the stronger & faster by fightnight. Pac Ko Cotto in 8th rd!!!!

Comment

Notice why I said 'Looking slightly softer than usual.' He looks softer and that can't be denied. Cotto will be the first one to really test Pac's midsection since 130.
            I know what you were saying man, except for the softer than usual part. He looked the same for the DLH weigh in. Both these fights are at 140+ so that's probably why.

I only mentioned the flex as evidence against people who think Pac slacked off in training camp or something.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by USA View Post
                Pacquiao looks about the same, except he looks like he didn't have to cut as much weight. He's not a "small" guy, like people pretend.
                Pac may have been light when his career started because he wasn't fully developed but his natural weight is probably between 140 and 147 IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                  Pac doesnt dehydrate for this fight. Cotto does. Cotto probably will weight 15 lbs more for the fight. Pac will look the same as the weighin but will look more cut for the fight. Pac will be the stronger & faster by fightnight. Pac Ko Cotto in 8th rd!!!!
                  He'll be faster, you're delusional if you think he'll be stronger.

I say that because every time he clinched with Hatton, Ricky looked like the stronger man. Cotto is stronger than Hatton and will show he's stronger than Pacquiao. Not saying strength will win the fight, but that's not gonna be one of his advantage.

Comment

He'll be faster, you're delusional if you think he'll be stronger.

I say that because every time he clinched with Hatton, Ricky looked like the stronger man. Cotto is stronger than Hatton and will show he's stronger than Pacquiao. Not saying strength will win the fight, but that's not gonna be one of his advantage.
                    Even Clottey said that he couldn't clinch Cotto because Cotto felt like a Man. Cotto is gonna wear that terd out.

Comment

he doesn't look softer..if you see him standing at ease, he's still cut.

That flex you cherrypicked sucks the stomache in

WTMF @ all these mofos obsessing like ragging bitches about every little thing

Comment

Working...
                      X