Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If JMM has no chance why buy the PPV, in fact why Give Mayweather any credit.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by September 19th View Post
    Talkin **** is the best part IMO, my Hatton - Pacquiao party was legendary
    Mine was a disaster. Undercard sucked and the main event was over too quick. Me and the diehards had fun, but the casuals and nonfans we were lookin to convert were salty. We had gone all out too. Food, drinks, the whole 9.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Mine was a disaster. Undercard sucked and the main event was over too quick. Me and the diehards had fun, but the casuals and nonfans we were lookin to convert were salty. We had gone all out too. Food, drinks, the whole 9.
      We just had a ****in great time, so many laughs, so much drink , music, food and Xbox 360, one of my mates left with no hair, eyebrows and cocks drawn on his forehead, we also had a boxing tournament in the garden and Pacquiao blew us all away

Great night

Comment

Originally posted by September 19th View Post
        We just had a ****in great time, so many laughs, so much drink , music, food and Xbox 360, one of my mates left with no hair, eyebrows and cocks drawn on his forehead, we also had a boxing tournament in the garden and Pacquiao blew us all away

Great night
        I ain't had a fight party since, just a few mellow get togethers wit the other diehards. Highlight of the nite was everybody not sure whether or not to be excited or scared after Hatton got blasted. But damn if the noobs weren't let down that nite. I hate seein my boxing fan conversion plan fail when I promise a good show and it disappoints.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          why buy it?

i'm a boxing fan and few things beat a saturday night with boxing, drinking and my buddies talkin **** for a few hours...
          everybody on this forum should be thinkin like him

Comment

I have to buy the fight to see JMM stretch out No Money Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              The fight is a disgrace and I ain't buyin it. As a JMM fan, I will watch, but no way I spend a cent on it. Mad props to JMM if he ****s on the script. His reputation suffers none whatsoever if he loses. And Mr boat buyer proves jack **** beatin a LW at in a WW fight. It's a tuneup, nothin more. Some media people do their job to hype the fight, some speak from the heart. People make their own choice on what to believe, or at least they should.
              Mangler,

Let's not get crazy. If Marquez loses a competitive decision, fine. If Marquez gets KO'd late, fine.

If Marquez gets blown out in a few rounds, or if he gets brutally dominated all night, then his reputation does take a hit. A deep hit.

Comment

Some fans hope Marquez can do what he use to do at 125 and 130. So they hoping he can't pull it of even though realisticly he shouldn't be better now that he's older and moving up in weight. So if he wins he gets credit for overcoming the odds, but if Maywetaher wins he won't get credit for beating someone he should've beat.

Comment

I find it difficult to believe a boxing fan would skip this fight

Comment

because Marquez vs Mayweather will still be incredibly entertaining, even if Marquez has 'no chance'?

If it turns out that the fight ends up as one sided as Pacquiao-Hatton(very unlikely)
                    wouldnt that be great stuff to watch? I know you people on this forum would eat it up, and talk about nothing else for a week.

and what about the 3 other great fights on the undercard?

are you damn people boxing fans, or Anti-Mayweather 'fans'? geeeeez

Comment

nobody is buying it except for the ***** mayweather fans. but trust me gayweather fans in this forums wont watch it either on ppv. they would only watch it on streams and sopcast.

Comment

Working...
                      X