No announcement yet.

If Calzaghe Fights Kessler...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
    LOL, thats just wrong. Kessler does not move Like MAB, he does not throw hooks off off jab nor does he throw any sort of counter uppercut the way barrera did.
    Actually imo Kessler is even more technically skilled then Barrera.

Comment

Originally posted by GunStar View Post
      Care to explain??
      Not really. It should be fairly obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus Funk View Post
        Not really. It should be fairly obvious.
        Barrea is also very technically solid boxer, the difference between Barrera and Kessler is defense and a better jab, kesller does not get hit the way Barrera gets hit.

Some of you guys need to learn alot about reading a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by GunStar View Post
          Barrea is also very technically solid boxer, the difference between Barrera and Kessler is defense and a better jab, kesller does not get hit the way Barrera gets hit.

Some of you guys need to learn alot about reading a boxer.
          MAB is better in every single way, including the jab when he chooses to use it. Kessler's defence has holes all over it. I think you're maybe getting a little confused - Barrera fights at a much higher level, of course he's going to get tagged a bit. When he chooses to box his defense is more than sound.
          Last edited by Cletus Funk; 06-02-2007, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus Funk View Post
            MAB is better in every single way, including the jab when he chooses to use it. Kessler's defence has holes all over it. I think your maybe getting a little confused - Barrera's fights at a much higher level, of course he's going to get tagged a bit. When he chooses to box his defense is more than sound.
            I'm not saying Kessler resume is better then Barrera, but if you've seen alot of boxers in your life you will know that Kessler is more skilled.

Barrera's great defense sure worked great against Jones or Pac, you probably think Calzaghe and Reid is more skilled then Kessler too.

Comment

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
              Im worried for anyone who thinks Kessler is better than Robin Reid or a past it Eubank.

NO is the answer.
              Yep, prime Robin Reid was a pretty damn good boxer. He IMO is Calzaghe's best opponent to date.

Comment

I think so, Kessler kinda reminds of the russian from that Rocky movie. He is a machine. Jab Jab Jab 1-2. If Calzaghe beats him i will be very impressed with him.

Comment

a washed up eubank was better, so was reid, and woodhall was prob on the same level as kessler if not a lil bit better skilled.

Comment

Richie Woodhall was better

Comment

Can someone at least mention a fighter Calzaghe has fought this century who is better than Kessler?

Comment

Working...
                      X