No announcement yet.

"Hes a good actor, naaa!! hes a good actor!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hes a good actor, naaa!! hes a good actor!"

Jesus Christ, the guy nearly KILLED Dirrell and when he has the nerve to say Dirrell was acting!?

FFS the guy is plain brutal, not even Froch is like thatttttt

hes german.

Comment

AA was caught up in the moment. I'm sure - in hindsight - he changed his opinion. He's also used to the German style of boxing, getting away with all sorts knowing he'll have the protection of the commision/ref/judges etc. This was a real culture shock for him today. Did you see his dopey looking face when it all sank in?

Froch on the other hand is the type of person to laugh at someone when they're badly hurt like that.

I can't stand that guy, I hope AA does a real number on him and destroys his confidence.

Comment

not at one point did i think he was acting until, arthur said, i still dont believe he was.

Comment

Originally posted by bungle bud View Post
          hes german.
          Armenian, no?

Comment

Emotions were running high, and how could he not be frustrated after all he was going through in the fight?

Comment

He was acting. He entourage didn't seem too concerned in the lockeroom. They even had some guy hold up a shirt so that the cameras counldn't see them doing nothing.

Comment

Working...
              X