Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George Groves vs Sakio Bika: Who You Got If It Happens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Groves vs Sakio Bika: Who You Got If It Happens?

Who takes it if it happens?
    George Groves Decision
    50.00%
    George Groves KO/TKO
    15.00%
    Draw
    0.00%
    Sakio Bika Decision
    5.00%
    Sakio Bika KO/TKO
    30.00%
    Last edited by Pretty Boy1; 06-01-2014, 06:56 PM.

It would be just like the froch fights... Groves looks good early but eventually bikas rough style would break groves and stop him late

Comment

If grooves could crack bika early easy fight for him, but if he fucks around and let bika sticks around grooves is fading.

Comment

Bika is tough as nails and never been knocked out. Bika is physically stronger and aggressive minded and brings a rough ugly style to the ring. I think Bika takes Groves best shots walks him down and stops a tired Groves in the later part of the fight.

Comment

Groves on the basis of Bute triangle theory

Comment

Bika will be Groves worst nightmare.

There is no such thing as an easy fight with Bika. All these upcoming contenders think Bika is the easiest road to a world title.

Unless your name is Andre Ward, you got no chance of beating Bika.

Comment

This would be an exciting fight. I think Groves would take it by decision, but only if he managed to keep cool when exposed to dirty fighting, which Bika will bring a lot of. And it's not like Groves got a paper chin, he just got an average chin. Otherwise, that round 8 monster shot from Froch would have killed him, but he got back up (although he seemed to be very shaky when he got back up, it's good that he wasn't allowed to continue, for the sake of his own safety).

Comment

What a great post pretty boy1 class. For me every1 is against groves coz the ko. This guy is not chinny he's has a great ko ratio speed can box. Tough fight but groves by decision and gud decision. Bika is tough but gets beat of the best ward calzaghe. He never won the belt of ward. Beat periban who I don't rate in a close fight which cud of went either way. Hands down groves is world class he will show all u doubters and b a world champion the uk will b talking about for years.

Comment

Working...
                X