No announcement yet.

Top 5 Worst posters on Boxingscene???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LeftHookGarcia View Post
    had maniac used n!gga, i could give a **** less. But that wasn't the case he used n!gger in his tweet.

i'm not even black, just sayin.
    i try to respect every person in this forum, when i get fake beefs and settle them, lol, i respect most those posters that i had fake funny fake beefs more like derranged, the gully gad, pb32, bozz, rockin, larryx, reed, ghostking, huracan. bostonguy etc., lol, just too many people too name , lol, way too many actually, ive been in a fake beef with just about everyone on this site tbh, lol

iof someone says ****** or spiikk, i dont give a **** personally cause i dont assume everyone is thinking to say it in a foul way
    Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 11-19-2012, 05:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      LoL people forget about my Floyd fanboyism

by the way, are you still a floyd fan at all or he finally got to you too with all of his stupid ****in antics?????????..................

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        LoL people forget about my Floyd fanboyism

he exposed nothing, but if you want to choose to believe what some faggot with an agenda tried to portray me as without knowing what actually happened that's fine... I don't need any sensitivefaggot ass e-friends anyway

when you're saying "nIIggers" on facebook or twitter or wherever the hell it was posted, you're a racist.

there's really no reason for you to deny it. nobody will believe you! your best bests are to either embrace it, or change your ways.

Comment

• I personally don't think anyone can be declared a racist because they use racial slurs.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            when you're saying "nIIggers" on facebook or twitter or wherever the hell it was posted, you're a racist.

there's really no reason for you to deny it. nobody will believe you! your best bests are to either embrace it, or change your ways.
            Mind you, he was crying over Broner saying Mexicans eat burritos on twitter. And then he goes and uses slurs like that. He is a racist hypocritical virgin

Comment

• Yeah, maniac, you were misquoted lol. What a douche.

Comment

• i'm convinced that this "junior_gong" character is at least partially ******ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                  I personally don't think anyone can be declared a racist because they use racial slurs.
                  i honestly believe that you are correct. i have known ignorant folks who have used racial slurs despite being married to some of the same race. how can she be racist if she`s married to somebody of the same race she`s 'denigrating'?
                  ?

Comment

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                    i'm convinced that this "junior_gong" character is at least partially ******ed.
                    i agree. just a weird or very young dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                      I personally don't think anyone can be declared a racist because they use racial slurs.

don't want to call rank on you, but here goes:

american industry was based on slave labor for many generations. the effect of slavery on the farming industry is essentially what started the civil war (it brought about the succession of the southern states, who needed slavery to prop their economy up,) which is still to this day the war reposnisble for the greatest loss of american life. roll that around in your head for a bit. americans are in all types of wars, all over the world. the greatest loss of life came in a five year conflict int he mid 1800's. pretty damn astounding. slavery had a profound effect on america. america wouldn't be america without many generations of slave labor.

the fact remains that if you've got any black friends that they can more than likely trace their roots back to a time when their great grandparents were owned by my great grandparents. horrible stuff.

it might be just a word to you, but it's a hell of a lot more than that over here. it's a reference to a time when a black person was a piece of property. he was subject to a hellish beating, the rape of his children and wives, being sold or having his family broken apart and sold, etc. if you left the land of the person who "owned" you you'd be hung from a tree.

n#gger was the world used to talk about slaves. it describes a dichotomy of ownership. it's about as bad as you can get, man. that's what the word is intended to do when it's used here. n#gga is a bit differet. you can hear N#gga in a rap song. "n#gger" connotates ownership and hatred from whites to blacks. it's a horrible word, used only to hurt people

you might feel a bit different about it because you're a scott, and that's understandable. Scotland wasn't built on slave labor to my knowledge (to be frank, i don't know much at all about your great nation.) american industry was founded on slave labor, and would remain that way until the industrial revolution.
                      Last edited by New England; 11-19-2012, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X