No announcement yet.

Manny Vs Bradley...Disgrace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Vs Bradley...Disgrace

Again boxing as a sport has been rocked again by a ridiculous decision. I dont know how to put into words the sadness that I'm feeling for which was once our great sport!
    Boxing has been made to look cheap, And dirty once again..

I dont really feel the need to go through what was my opinion round by round as anyone who is a true boxing fan would not struggle to see the true winner!

There is speculation to who fixed this fight and for what ever reason, I am for one, with you all in searching for the people involved in fixing this fight...But the truth is we are never going to get the answers. So we are left Angry and frustrated to what is happening to boxing?

Let's put it to them as the scum that are in charge of boxing are unable to make the right decisions to prevent bent fights like this taking place again..

They should

Have a professional panel show this fight again and rip it a part round by round let's tell it how it is, So the world can see it, let's not brush it under the carpet and pretend it didn't happen it's a disgrace and we won't stand for it..

Prevent the rematch being in Vegas

Eliminate any judge that scored this fight discracfully," by eliminate I don't mean kill just kick them out the sport"

Show the rematch for free, As Manny got robbed but so did all the paying fans on pay per view..if its not for free don't order it period.

Grrrr this is a black day for the sport once again

And I for one think Arum is behind it all...If he's not and he's good for the sport what measure is he going to push for....
    Last edited by typeone; 06-10-2012, 07:47 AM.

hmm I had 200 on manny to win... I am sickened

Comment

Arum had rematch on his mind i think... its all he has left to keep manny fighting in house fighters

Comment

Its a business NOT a SPORT! A very dirty business that I personally didn't want to be a part of anymore, I walked completely in 1988 and I miss the fighters greatly but the inner workings of the game is a disgrace and it always was!! Ray Corso

Only the fans can save the game now, boycott the pay per views and bring the sanctioning bodies and promotors down to earth and be made accountable for their actions. Lets see what the real fans are made of!!!

Pac 9 rounds to 3 for Tim! No way did Tim win the fight, No Way!
        Last edited by Ray Corso; 06-10-2012, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
          I thought Manny won, I had it 116:112 for him, but it wasn't a robbery. People are just crying like always when they can't understand things. Pacquiao was giving away 2 and half minutes of almost every rounds and then would just explode with couple flurries. I thought it was enough to win him the rounds, but some of them were very close so I can very well understand judges thinking otherwise.
          I totally understand things, what was Bradley doing in the first 2 mins of the rounds then? As for crying Mmmmm I didnt mind would have won this fight, So it's got nothing to do with favouring one fighter over the other...I think maybe that your not actually understanding what I am getting at..

This was a bent fight IMO I can't find an Angle to try and make it right, chilling out for the first 2 mins of a round is not the answer IMO as bradley must of been doing the same??????

Copy box figures don't lie either..

Comment

Boxing is dead to me. I'll never watch another fight again. Pac. needs to come out and state he was robbed and disagrees with the decision else I will suspect he is involved too. It makes me wonder if all decisions are rigged so everything before might not count either. RIP boxing.

Comment

I want to say I'll never watch boxing again. But a part of me is now interested in what they will do next lol

Comment

A great read: The reaction to the fight. Wow!

http://www.gymclassallstars.com/2012...acquiao-v.html

/snippet
                In the end, who loses with this bull****? The true supporters and fans of boxing. To put it simply, there is absolutely no credibility anymore. For those wondering, the rematch has already been set: November 10th -- and apparently the third match to complete the trilogy is in the works as well.

Comment

terrible decision i struggled to give bradley 2 rounds. (maybe the 1st though tbh I though Pac got that) and maybe the 10th. I've seen some bad decisions, but this is probably the worst since roy jones lost in the olympics. The marquez decision was one thing, I had marquez edging it but it was very close. Chisora helenius was bad, I had chisora winning pretty clearly but could just about accept it going the other way, but this was just a disgrace. It wasn't close it was a robbery that can't be explained by 'oh people have different opinions etc' there is curruption here plain and simple. It has done terrible damage to the sport and anybody who says otherwise is a biased fool.

I'm never buying top rank again thats for sure.
                  Last edited by Daddy T; 06-10-2012, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                    I thought Manny won, I had it 116:112 for him, but it wasn't a robbery. People are just crying like always when they can't understand things. Pacquiao was giving away 2 and half minutes of almost every rounds and then would just explode with couple flurries. I thought it was enough to win him the rounds, but some of them were very close so I can very well understand judges thinking otherwise.
                    I disagree, I think Manny still landed more in the beginning of rounds Bradly being active was throwing out a lazy jab trying to touch Manny and every time he threw something decent Many would counter or get out. There wasn't a lot that Bradley did that could have won him the fight. Manny controlled the entire fight and where **** took place, he showed solid defense in not getting hit as much, he landed the better punches all night long showing he had the better offense... Mind you, I think Pacquiao is one of the most over hyped dudes to ever lace up gloves. I wanted to see him lose and looked for a way ever round that Bradley could win. I gave him 4 rounds. I was being as biased as possible and was looking. I can't say that my own eyes deceived me.

Comment

Working...
                    X