Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jon Jones Chokes Rampage Out, Evans Bout is Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched it. Jones threw a kick, Rampage twitches, Jones jumps across the ring in terror. Rampage swings like a bum, jones holds his arms out screaming dont touch me. Rampage gets close Jones and rampage hug without doing anything else. Repeat. Jones takes rampage down, rampage quits. Jones still doesnt want to engage and eventually gets rampage down. Rampage lifts his chin for the choke as jones is fishing for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadownero View Post
      Bad fight, One shot run away, one shot run away, avoid engaging at all costs.

Rampage stood there like a punching bag. Then when Jones got the takedown Rampage quit. I have lost respect for rampage because of that.
      It was a good fight. Not every fight is one where guys should go swinging for the fences. Jones isn't a fighter that is going to go out there like Tyson and throw a barrage of punches. I guess if you're really only into that kind of stuff you'll probably never like watching Jones fight. I enjoyed the intelligence displayed by Jones. He displayed a wide variety of strikes and showed a lot of elusiveness. It was a skillfull performance. Rampage took a lot of kicks, due mostly to the fact that Jones has such a reach advantage with his kicks and Rampage needed to get inside to do anything to Jones, but he bobbed and weaved when he could to avoid punches.

It seems pretty grotesque of you to lose respect for Rampage because he tapped to a choke. What did you want him to do, not tap and risk possible brain damage?

Comment

I watched it. Jones threw a kick, Rampage twitches, Jones jumps across the ring in terror. Rampage swings like a bum, jones holds his arms out screaming dont touch me. Rampage gets close Jones and rampage hug without doing anything else. Repeat. Jones takes rampage down, rampage quits. Jones still doesnt want to engage and eventually gets rampage down. Rampage lifts his chin for the choke as jones is fishing for it.
        I'd like to see you fight so you can show us all how it's done. My guess if you don't know how to fight and don't know **** about fighting.

Comment

Honest description

Comment

Working...
          X