Collapse
No announcement yet.

any one help me with a training plan??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any one help me with a training plan??

hello i currently live in the uk and im a little over wieght,i was reading some threads on here about how people are setting there own diet and training plans. i was just wondering if you had n e ideas for me im a strict vegetarian so that rules out eggs n meat, im currently 18 and just weight under 14stone. im looking to get bak to 11/12 stone.would also like to tone my arms and abs. i would be grateful if anyone could give me some advice.

yours sincerely anup bansall

do lots of running and body weight exercises every day.

Comment

do lots of running and body weight exercises every day.
      Although that is worthless if you have a **** diet.

Comment

Not true - you can be in reasonable shape even with a ****ty diet - i mean, eat ****ty foods if you want, but TOGETHEr with healthy stuff.

Obviously you won't be in fighting shape if you eat ****, but you can be reasonably fit.

Comment

Just cause ur a vegaterian dosnt mean that u will be unable to get the required amount of PROTEIN and be any worst then a meat eater.. Try eating nuts as a snack for a protein boost and eat tofu instead of meat. Its a lot healthier for u, also brown rice is a good source of protein as well as quinoa. Am not gonna give u a diet to follow cause that will change depending on what blood group u are. But the above examples will help u if u dont eat meat and animal products. Train smart, eat well. Lifes good

Comment

Originally posted by hitman hatton
            hello i currently live in the uk and im a little over wieght,i was reading some threads on here about how people are setting there own diet and training plans. i was just wondering if you had n e ideas for me im a strict vegetarian so that rules out eggs n meat, im currently 18 and just weight under 14stone. im looking to get bak to 11/12 stone.would also like to tone my arms and abs. i would be grateful if anyone could give me some advice.

yours sincerely anup bansall
            i am only 15 and i am 12 stone so you are not that heavy my brother is same age he is 16 tone now that is over weight but i have good muscles so that wold make up for my weight any way you will have to have protean like have protean powder in a smoothy because you will not gain any muscle if you don't have protean.

Comment

Originally posted by {BiOhAzArD}
              i am only 15 and i am 12 stone so you are not that heavy my brother is same age he is 16 tone now that is over weight but i have good muscles so that wold make up for my weight any way you will have to have protean like have protean powder in a smoothy because you will not gain any muscle if you don't have protean.
              Good advise bro, but he is a vegaterian who dosnt digest any animal products what so ever. Protein whey/casium are usually a buy products of making cheese, so i guess its out of bounds.

Comment

He can use soy protein powder to get what protein he needs.Soy protein isnt that great but protein options for a strict vegaterian are very limited.

Comment

Go to www.rossboxing.com and check out the articles he has to give you some ideas to add to your routine and if you really want to get in shape, get his books Infinite Intensity and Never Gymless. They can give you some great ideas and have many different exercises as well as ways to put together a plan to use those exercises to your needs.
                  I have them both (actually just got Never Gymless today). I also have his Medicine Ball book which I've had for two months now and I flip through it all the time and learn something new every time. You don't need all three, just from what I've seen from Never Gymless that may have enough.

Comment

Originally posted by trips420
                    He can use soy protein powder to get what protein he needs.Soy protein isnt that great but protein options for a strict vegaterian are very limited.

True, its got more ammino acids especially glutamine and helps prevent cancer, but it actually decreases testosterone levels which is bad if u train.

Comment

Working...
                    X