• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Looks like a typical Argentinian to me lol
    obviously
    you don't know what Argentinians look like

Comment

I don't see any reason Chino would need to return. He probably has enough money to enjoy life for a long time as long as he doesn't blow it, and he really achieved everything he possibly could - even giving Mayweather a couple of hard fights. What a guy.

He should just enjoy it. Go out on a high note.

Comment

He will be missed. Chino was a quality fighter. At this point, I hope he stays retired. If he comes back, he won't be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Gotta have respect for that man.

He was brought in to get crushed by Ortiz, he destroyed him.
          Than Kahn.
          Than it was Broner.
          Than he gave Floyd hell.

Maidana fought everyone he was asked to, never complained, never called himself "A-Side". He was constantly the underdog.

He earned his big fights the hard way, and has earned his retirement fund.
          Khan destroyed him

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I was late to the Maidana fan club I admit, but Chino the buffet is on me if I ever run into you brother.

Badass fighter who made some big money & got out with his facilities intact & seems to be enjoying life at a nice young age still. I'd love to see more guys like Chino & less guys like RJJ. Knowing when to leave is as important a skill to have as taking advantage of right opportunities when they are presented to you.
            Right with you on that, and well said. Chino might have retired young but did so gracefully against one of the best of this past two decades. He left with his mind still intact, his physical health, and a great amount of money.

Comment

Its called the get rich Mayweather sweepstakes. They fight Mayweather and retire on the money and maybe come back and maybe not. Happened to Guerrero for the longest time. I bet Berto does the same.

Comment

Good for him, he earned it and gave some very good fighters hell. Big balls and a big heart too, that Khan body shot.....that's not one you are supposed to get up from.

He's a good example for todays boxers. Instead of those who spank all their cash on pointless crap and need to fight until the sport spits them out a washed up, damaged has-been.

Comment

Respect enjoy life, dude aint worried about a damn thing eating good. Damn Im gonna splurge out right now too **** it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    the other dude is one of duran's kid
                    Dude, he isn't that fat at all, he can shed that in less than two months safely. People severely exaggerate around here, I have (irresponsibly) walked around looking like that even while training vigorously in the gym, it's all about your diet and he is relaxing and enjoying life right now, the people who suggested "he can never make 147 again" are idiots, the guy looks to be like 170 tops right now, might even be 165. That's nothing really, if he got close to or broke 200 lbs that would be a much different story, and even then, not impossible. I know a guy who lost 100 lbs to make the weight to enlist in the army. He looked like crap because of the stretch marks, but he made the weight and moved well.

Comment

Damn, they are never really the same after fighting Floyd are they?

Comment

Working...
                      X