Collapse
No announcement yet.

How badly would Bhop school Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How badly would Bhop school Mayweather?

Seriously how badly would he do it, he said he would be willing to come down to 160lbs if Floyd stopped making excuses and give the fans the fight they want to see against the Alien.
    Normal schooling
    33.33%
    Very bad schooling
    16.67%
    Castillo schooling
    16.67%
    As bad as Maidana schooled Mayweather
    33.33%

not sure, floyds volume has also fallen off, he threw like 400 punches in that fight. bhop doesnt throw alot either, both fight conservatively and save energy.

bhops length and defense would give floyd some problems,, simply because hes just too big really.. i wouldnt even be confident picking bhop actually. floyd did struggle but maidana is a top ww, cant say the same thing about shoemenov and murat.

i would lean bhop but in no way either guy dominates at this stage

Comment

It would be worse than the embarrassment that happened last night.

Floyd and his groupies should never mutter the phrase TBE again. Ever. At all. Never. Nada. 0

Marcos Maidana

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        It would be worse than the embarrassment that happened last night.

Floyd and his groupies should never mutter the phrase TBE again. Ever. At all. Never. Nada. 0

Marcos Maidana
        Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
        not sure, floyds volume has also fallen off, he threw like 400 punches in that fight. bhop doesnt throw alot either, both fight conservatively and save energy.

bhops length and defense would give floyd some problems,, simply because hes just too big really.. i wouldnt even be confident picking bhop actually. floyd did struggle but maidana is a top ww, cant say the same thing about shoemenov and murat.

i would lean bhop but in no way either guy dominates at this stage
        "But Bhop on steroid doe"

Comment

Lets just stop

Lara
          Kirkland
          Molina
          GGG
          B hop all to big and strong and skilled combination
          Floyd can't beat any of them

After last night the blue print is give Floyd no respect and press him
          With smart pressure

Comment

Working...
          X