Collapse
No announcement yet.

I find I can't get into films lately...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I find I can't get into films lately...

I dunno why, my attention just wonders. Maybe it's because I don't have a TV right now, and am watching on my computer, so there's a temptation to check Facebook, etc.

I still haven't finished Wolf of Wall St., and I was enjoying it.

I read about this dystopian romance movie, a Green Teefer, called "Never Let Me Go"... supposed to be really good. I just put it on, got five minutes in, and it seems okay... but I thought "**** it, I can't be arsed."

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    I dunno why, my attention just wonders.
    Wonders what, you illiterate twat? Did you mean "wanders"? What a ****.

Comment

You're probably not into them because those movies don't have enough male sphincters and genitalia to keep you interested.

Comment

I dunno why, my attention just wonders. Maybe it's because I don't have a TV right now, and am watching on my computer, so there's a temptation to check Facebook, etc.

I still haven't finished Wolf of Wall St., and I was enjoying it.

I read about this dystopian romance movie, a Green Teefer, called "Never Let Me Go"... supposed to be really good. I just put it on, got five minutes in, and it seems okay... but I thought "**** it, I can't be arsed."
        Could be all the other forms of entertainment options. I have found myself in the same boat a well. ADD lite. I did watch WoWS, and thought it was good, probably could of used more time in the editing room.

Last films I actually sat on watched was Judge Dredd and Cabin in the Woods. I'm probably watching Godzilla 2014 five times in the theatre.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
          You're probably not into them because those movies don't have enough male sphincters and genitalia to keep you interested.
          You could be right, bra.

I saw one the other day that you'd like: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2674358/combined

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Could be all the other forms of entertainment options. I have found myself in the same boat a well. ADD lite. I did watch WoWS, and thought it was good, probably could of used more time in the editing room.

Last films I actually sat on watched was Judge Dredd and Cabin in the Woods. I'm probably watching Godzilla 2014 five times in the theatre.
            I just think of it as a weakness. If you're saying you "can't focus", then it's akin to saying "I'm a ****".

But... lately... I can't.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
              CONGRATULATIONS!

You did it! All the hard work and all the practice and you finally did it! You have written the MOST BORING POST in BOXINGSCENE HISTORY! HOORAH!

Comment

You could be right, bra.

I saw one the other day that you'd like: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2674358/combined
                http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099286/

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  FFS Squeal, that's racist.

Maybe it doesn't help that I've been looking at some films that are ****. The other day McLaddie posted some gifs on my profile of a film called "Not Another Happy Ending"... it features the tall ginge from Doctor Who with her arse out and a sideboob.

The film was crap, but I was watching just for that in context.

Comment

FFS Squeal, that's racist.

Maybe it doesn't help that I've been looking at some films that are ****. The other day McLaddie posted some gifs on my profile of a film called "Not Another Happy Ending"... it features the tall ginge from Doctor Who with her arse out and a sideboob.

The film was crap, but I was watching just for that in context.
                    I think I want to see this now.

Wait... is the tall ginge this one from the recent series?

Or was it Bonnie Langford from the 80s?

Because I'm a fan of side boob but Bonnie Langford side boob doesn't count as real side boob.

Comment

Working...
                    X