No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse vs Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right now, I think Lucas probably stops him
    5 years ago, Marquez would've boxed his socks off and frustrated the hell out of him

marquez losing to matthysse now doesn't really prove anything

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
      right now, I think Lucas probably stops him
      5 years ago, Marquez would've boxed his socks off and frustrated the hell out of him

marquez losing to matthysse now doesn't really prove anything
      Marquez is a way smarter fighter with a much higher boxing I.Q.

And the Heredia trained Marquez, without the random drug testing, would put Lucas Matthysee to sleep the same way he did Pacquaio. If there is random drug testing though, I can't really tell you who would win. Maybe Matthysee because of age. But I can't speak on Matthysee either because he's never went through random drug testing. So to me, it would be a pick-em fight.

Comment

at no point in marquez's carreer that convinces he would've beaten the current lucas ...

Comment

Marquez is on some suspicious undetectable **** I'm worried for any fighter that faces him since the Pacquiao fight.

Comment

What a fight.

Comment

Two Floyd Left Overs duking it out for another shot at the Prince.

I love it.

Fight peons fight. Fight to entertain me and the Prince as we lay back on our 20 million dollar sofas and eating our Specially Ordered Fried Chicken.
              Life is good.

Comment

Working...
              X