Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios vs Victor Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz can do whatever the hell he wants with Rios.. He can beat the **** out of him for 12 rounds or he can outbox him for 12 rounds (but he might get robbed) either way Ortiz wins.

Comment

I think it depends on how Ortiz fights him. If he behaves like a boxer puncher then I think he'd **** Rios up something fierce. He's more talented than him, stronger and a heavier hitter, he should be capable of beating on him and whilst boxing to ensure he fights at a pace comfortable for him.

If he gets into a slugfight with Rios then I feel he'd lose.

7 times out of 10 I would give it to Ortiz.

Comment

I think Ortiz would get the better of the action, even if he eventually lost. Whether Rios could break Ortiz down and get to him later on depends on how he would do at 147.

Comment

Bam bam would make ortiz quit again. LOL Ortiz hates pressure and Bam will bring it to him from the 1st round.
          Last edited by johncods; 10-20-2012, 03:14 PM.

Comment

I'll take Ortiz. A motivated Ortiz is an elite fighter imo. Rios isnt an elite talent (imo). Ortiz too fast, strong, and has an underrated chin not to mention has more power... Ortiz would t quit against Rios. Well anyway... If he is able to fight again i've got him over Rios 9 out of 10... But ortiz has awful luck. Dude's fights are unpredictable as s hit

Comment

two things that ortiz can't handle.... constant pressure and hard punches.....

two things Rios EXCELS at doing......

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Ortiz puts a beating on Rios for 5 or 6 rounds then quits once the tide turns against him.
                best answer here pretty much how I see the fight going.

for the first 6 rounds it be like rios doesnt even belong in their with him and then bam slowly but surely rios will take over and ortiz will start backpedding and end up quitting in the 10th.

Comment

They'll both get hit. A lot.

The fight would come down to who breaks down fastest. I'm willing to bet that it would be Ortiz. He's not going to be the same fighter who fight Berto, or Mayweather even.

Comment

Rios wins. Ortiz may be better but Rios is mentally better and wouldnt stop and would drop ortiz late.

Comment

Ortiz stop Rios

Comment

Working...
                      X