Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL! Joe Cortez almost got hit by a loaded water bottle last night...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL! Joe Cortez almost got hit by a loaded water bottle last night...

"Fair but firm" was the referee last night for Vazquez-Arce and Vazquez's corner stopped the fight by throwing a loaded water bottle (instead of a towel) that almost hit Cortez.

How would you have reacted if Cortez was hit on his bald head?

Water Bottle
    75.00%
    Cortez' Head
    0.00%
    Lakers Gon' Get Swept in a few Hours
    25.00%

dam beat me too it. Whats up with Pr and water bottles? Same thing happened after salido whopped lopez. And now vazquez corner would of been funny if it would of hit cortez he deserves it.

Comment

I would've been happy. **** Cortez

Comment

They hit Al Bernstein after the Juanma-Salido fight, but the difference is Cortez deserves it.

Comment

I saw that when they did the replay in slow mo, and I would have laughed my ass off if he got hit.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
            They hit Al Bernstein after the Juanma-Salido fight, but the difference is Cortez deserves it.
            The yelp Bernstein made when he was hit had me in kinks for hours LOL

Comment

I dislike Cortez a lot, so needless to say if he got knocked out by a punch on accident I wouldn't mind. Dude tries his hardest to be involved in the fight and it always results in some BS from him. I still remember Emanuel Steward's reaction to the DQ on the Soto vs Lorenzo fight that Cortez screwed up. LOL, one of the funniest moments from Steward.

Comment

Yeah, I have heard some weird sounds come from Emmanuel Steward. That was a good fight, both fighters put on a good show.

Comment

You gotta throw whats ever in your hand to stop the fight. Vasquez was literally .5 seconds away from taking a knee

god help PR if that happened

Comment

Working...
                  X